The "Waiting for ROFR" support group thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...what's with the big white space all around the picture?:confused3

If you had the photo saved to a page in a word-processing format, that could explain it. If you picked up just the photo (.jpg, .gif, or RAW file) and saved it to whatever photo sharing website you're using, that shouldn't happen. It looks like a page from a document.

Or if you scanned the photo into your computer, it may have saved as if it were an 8-1/2 by 11 page.

If you had the photo saved to a page in a word-processing format, that could explain it. If you picked up just the photo (.jpg, .gif, or RAW file) and saved it to whatever photo sharing website you're using, that shouldn't happen. It looks like a page from a document.

I scanned it and uploaded it to my auctiva account. When I look at it in my account it doesn't have white around it.

I take that back. It does have white around it in my auctiva account. I usually use a digital camera and this is a scanned picture. It looks like the white background from my scanner was included with the picture. I thought I cropped that off. I guess I didn't.

Not only does there not seem to be another Alabama fan on this thread - there doesn't seem to be another fan of any southern team!

I hate to say your wrong but I am a big Alabama Fan! As I have said before I am a football coach, or have been for the past twenty years, I'm between coaching jobs right now. And I am a southern football coach stuck in a nortern football coaches body! If things don't change this will be the first fall since 1988 that I haven't been on the sidelines somewhere :mad: :scared: :confused: .
Anyway, love The Bear love the hounds-tooth Fedora. Big 'Bama fan here - Roll Tide!

I hate to say your wrong but I a big Alabama Fan! As I have said before I am a football coach, or have been for the past twenty years, I'm between coaching jobs right now. And I am a southern football coach stuck in a nortern football coaches body! If things don't change this will be the first fall since 1988 that I haven't been on the sidelines somewhere :mad: :scared: :confused: .
Anyway, love The Bear love the hounds-tooth Fedora. Big 'Bama fan here - Roll Tide!

Roll Tide, friend!

Well I tried to find out more info on what to do as we approach the 250 page mark but nobody outside this thread wants to help. The only thing I can suggest is that whoever wants to start the new thread should put a link to the old one in the first post. I agree with the name Nurse Tammy's "Waiting for ROFR" Support GroupThen either "part two" or "Part Deux" or ":wrath of Khan" or whatever you want. I know Cheryl and Bob have already volunteered to start the new thread and as I don't want to step on anyone's toes I'll sit back and wait, as soon as it it is started I will post the ROFR list. What is important here people is that this thread must not die, it must live on in the sequel!!!

131557343_o.jpg

Ok..My DH, myself and my 2 DS's taken at a restaurant right before my oldest DS's college graduation from Michigan. Go Blue!!(sorry)

Beautiful family and to be honest if you don't mind me saying, you look like you could be their sister instead of their mother, you look too young to have boys that age.

Well I tried to find out more info on what to do as we approach the 250 page mark but nobody outside this thread wants to help. The only thing I can suggest is that whoever wants to start the new thread should put a link to the old one in the first post. I agree with the name Nurse Tammy's "Waiting for ROFR" Support GroupThen either "part two" or "Part Deux" or ":wrath of Khan" or whatever you want. I know Cheryl and Bob have already volunteered to start the new thread and as I don't want to step on anyone's toes I'll sit back and wait, as soon as it it is started I will post the ROFR list. What is important here people is that this thread must not die, it must live on in the sequel!!!

Yep.......I'll be there....maybe someone should volunteer on the last page to put the new link so those who go to this one will know where to go....just a thought!

HR-your new nickname is MB (movie buff)

I agree with the name Nurse Tammy's "Waiting for ROFR" Support GroupThen either "part two" or "Part Deux" or ":wrath of Khan" or ... What is important here people is that this thread must not die, it must live on in the sequel!!!

or, "Back in the Habit!"

O.K. that's weird, the post with the Anti-Yankee's stuff is attributed to Goofydad13! How did that happen? I mean Goofydad13 seams like a nice guy so I'm sure he agrees with me but he didn't write it, I'd hate to see anyone get in trouble for my posts.

Goofydad13 (aka Scott, I don't think I have ever noted that) has no problem with anti-Yankee talk. Being a White Sox fan and with relatives in MA, I have no love for the evil empire.

I like the new name. Nurse Tammy's "Waiting for ROFR" Support Group - part deux"

Back and better than ever!

I got an A!! Whoo Hoooo!!! One more down and 9 more to go!! This is a first for me guys! I aced it. I got 200 out of 200 in the class. I have gotten A's before but never 100%. Gosh. Wow. Man. I shocked myself.

I sent an email to our closing company this afternoon. I went and checked my previous email from them and my "tentative" closing date is May 13th. It is getting a little late for that one! I'll let you know what I find out. Keep your fingers crossed!

Any ROFR news from anyone. We are in a bit of a draught here. Anxious for more activity. I am not used to it being that quiet.

I got an A!! Whoo Hoooo!!! One more down and 9 more to go!! This is a first for me guys! I aced it. I got 200 out of 200 in the class. I have gotten A's before but never 100%. Gosh. Wow. Man. I shocked myself.

You're smarter than I look! (But, who isn't!?)

Beautiful family and to be honest if you don't mind me saying, you look like you could be their sister instead of their mother, you look too young to have boys that age.

Oh you are so sweet. :flower3: My oldest was born 11 days after my 25th birthday. I definitely don't look like their sister in person but that was very kind of you.

:cheer2: :cheer2: Congratulations!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

Good for you!! That's terrific!!

:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: YAHOO!!!:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana:

I was just looking at my reservation on dvcmember.com and my waitlist for the night of Dec. 1st came through!! I'm so excited!! Now I only have to move once. I have the nights of Nov. 30th, Dec. 1st and Dec. 2nd at BWV for a studio with garden/pool view and the nights of Dec. 3rd and Dec. 4th at SSR. I can handle one move so now I'm happy happy!!:dance3:

That's awesome!!! I have heard that the waitlist thing works!! Congrats!! I am soooo jealous! I'll get there for Christmas some day!

More important....some day I'll have points to see too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter