• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The WDW Shag (The Dance!)

Have a wonderful time! I'll dance so you can pack!:cool1: :jumping4:

Save a place for us in Disney four days after you get there! :):hyper:

Debbie

Originally posted by #1hockeymom
Have a wonderful time! I'll dance so you can pack!:cool1: :jumping4:

Save a place for us in Disney four days after you get there! :):hyper:

Debbie

Debbie, have a wonderful trip too!:wave: and thanks for picking up the dance for me cause it has been a long year of dancing:cool1: :headache:

So just where do they do Shag dancing at Disney? If not the Carolina beach music style shag dance, maybe East Coast swing? :cool1: :tiptoe:

Also do they have dance hall(s) where they do other partner dances? (Ballroom Waltz & Foxtrot, the Latin dances and even western night club or two-step? )

Thanks,

As a Yankee quite familiar with British slang, when I saw the word "shag" I was half expecting all the Britons to come swarming over to this thread going "Blimey! Where?! Where?! Can we join?" :rotfl:

We just need the Society of Stranders (SOS) folks to hold a minie meet down at the Disney Boardwalk Resort. Here is their website. Has lots of shag dance info and a tune too!

http://www.shagdance.com/

BTW, any SOS folks heading down to Disney next year? If I go, I will be at the SoG. I will be looking for ya... :sail:

_:cool1::tiptoe:__:rockband:__:cool1::tiptoe:_

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter