The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going in April (arrive just over a week after Easter) and are paying $1063 for a 3 bedroom (so just over $150/night).

We paid $100/night for a 3 bedroom in October.

we have a 2 bedroom. we are going during columbus week - busy season- and are paying 140 a night....so I presume a 3 bedroom could be had for maybe 180ish? or 170ish?

I'd not pay more than 200/night unless you are going over Christmas or Easter.

We are going in April (arrive just over a week after Easter) and are paying $1063 for a 3 bedroom (so just over $150/night).

These are all great rates! Do y'all mind me asking who you booked with? I am going to get in touch with the lady I know with the timeshare this week and see where I stand with her rate too. I am starting to get excited!

I'm looking to stay at BC Feb28-March7th - has anyone used Kevin Wiseman through redweek? His quote was $1099 and $300 cheaper than Vacation Strategies. Will vacation strategies price match redweek rentals?
Thanks!

I'm looking to stay at BC Feb28-March7th - has anyone used Kevin Wiseman through redweek? His quote was $1099 and $300 cheaper than Vacation Strategies. Will vacation strategies price match redweek rentals? Thanks!

I believe Vacation Strategy will only price match a company that has a BBB rating. When I was getting quotes they would price match Farrel's but not a couple whose company is called Ron & Sue Vacation Rentals

These are all great rates! Do y'all mind me asking who you booked with? I am going to get in touch with the lady I know with the timeshare this week and see where I stand with her rate too. I am starting to get excited!

I got a split stay the week of 10/4-10/10. 4 nights in a 3 BR deluxe and 3 nights in a 3 BR Presidential for $140/night through Ken Price. :)

Can't wait to go!

Hello, we are thinking about trying WBC again this trip - I feel so behind as we are hoping to go in January and usually I have everything (Air/hotel) set up and reserved at least 6 mos in advance.
I have rented DVC points in the past and we really love staying onsite, but, it seems so expensive anymore and that last few people trying to rent me points were less than dependable...
So, I remembered I had rented points for WBC before and thought we would see what we could get in January.
Is this a high period - it seems Ebay prices for the month are January are a lot higher than other months (other than Holidays).
We only need a 1 bedroom (just 3 of us) but, the 2 bedroom makes life easier.
What can I expect to pay for 1 bedroom for a week? I have to factor in a rental car because I don't feel like I can live w/ WBC bussing...

Hello, we are thinking about trying WBC again this trip - I feel so behind as we are hoping to go in January and usually I have everything (Air/hotel) set up and reserved at least 6 mos in advance.
I have rented DVC points in the past and we really love staying onsite, but, it seems so expensive anymore and that last few people trying to rent me points were less than dependable...
So, I remembered I had rented points for WBC before and thought we would see what we could get in January.
Is this a high period - it seems Ebay prices for the month are January are a lot higher than other months (other than Holidays).
We only need a 1 bedroom (just 3 of us) but, the 2 bedroom makes life easier.
What can I expect to pay for 1 bedroom for a week? I have to factor in a rental car because I don't feel like I can live w/ WBC bussing...
You don't rent points with Bonnet Creek, you rent a reservation. While the Wyndham timeshare system uses points, it isn't anything at all like the DVC system.

The further out you attempt to rent WBC, the more you will pay, which is why January is expensive right now. As you get within a couple of months, the price will drop. I wouldn't pay more in January than I would in November or December (holidays excluded)

The price difference between a 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom is usually not too much. There are a lot more 2 bedrooms out there.

Right now my goal for WBC is to pay around $125 a night for a 2 bedroom. Sometimes you pay a little more, sometimes less. Remember, taxes are included and there's no resort fees or any other junk fees in there.

What is the minimum age kids can swim without an adult at the same pool? Or just to be around the resort like in the game rooms and such?

Can you bring your own floats into the pools?

Anyone know the swim diaper situation? How strictly are the disposable type of swim diapers enforced? We cloth diaper so have cloth swim diapers, which actually would keep anything contained where the disposables do not. Need to know if I need to get a pack of the crappy disposables to put over his good swim diaper for looks. Lol

Does Bonnet Creek still provide high chairs on request?

We just stayed there for a week and yes they do. We asked for a pack and play and they brought us a highchair as well. I didn't even know they had them so it was a pleasant surprise.

What is the minimum age kids can swim without an adult at the same pool? Or just to be around the resort like in the game rooms and such?

Anyone know the swim diaper situation? How strictly are the disposable type of swim diapers enforced? We cloth diaper so have cloth swim diapers, which actually would keep anything contained where the disposables do not. Need to know if I need to get a pack of the crappy disposables to put over his good swim diaper for looks. Lol

I can't answer your first questions but I believe you can bring your own floats. As far as the diapers, I wouldn't sweat it. The pirate ship pool doesn't have a life guard and at the other one, the lifeguard was monitoring the slide. I really don't think it will be a problem.

We just stayed there for a week and yes they do. We asked for a pack and play and they brought us a highchair as well. I didn't even know they had them so it was a pleasant surprise.

Thanks! One less thing to worry about

I am not 100% sure but I think it was 13 or 15.
You can bring your own floats, but they don't allow anything but the tubes in the lazy river.
Swim diaper wise, I think any swim diaper is fine. Last trip mine was still in diapers I was never asked. :)

I also saw some posts on salt water, I believe all the pools are salt water there. I know the pirate one is and the main pool.... seems I remember they all are?

FYI. Tower 5 is not open right now do to refurbs...not sure if this has been mentioned recently.

I'm looking to stay at BC Feb28-March7th - has anyone used Kevin Wiseman through redweek? His quote was $1099 and $300 cheaper than Vacation Strategies. Will vacation strategies price match redweek rentals?
Thanks!

I am renting with him currently. Booked for Oct 16-27 for several hundred less than everyone else I got quotes from. So far he has been great. I have all my confirmations emailed to me. I will post again after the trip to.

I am renting with him currently. Booked for Oct 16-27 for several hundred less than everyone else I got quotes from. So far he has been great. I have all my confirmations emailed to me. I will post again after the trip to.

Who else did you get quotes from? I am just starting the process and got one quote from Vacation Strategy for $150/nt for a two bedroom. High??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter