The ~WHICH ATTRACTION DO YOU LIKE BETTER~ Game

TNP - star tours or space mountain?

Space Mountain, though I am excited to see the new Star Tours or at least a few of it's 50 different ride sequences.

TNP.....Starcade or Frontierland Shooting Gallery?

Frontierland shooting gallery. The Starcade is simply an arcade, not really DL unique IMHO. The shooting gallery is at least themed a bit.

TNP: Wine Country Trattoria or Cafe Orleans?

Cafe Orleans. I love being in that part of the park.

Space Mountain Queue vs Thunder Mountain Queue

Space Mountain Queue vs Thunder Mountain Queue

Thunder Mountain, it's nice to see the actions of the ride, and that drinking fountain is often very welcome in the middle of the que.

TNP do you prefer.......Walking around Paradise Pier or Rivers of America?

Rivers of America...but not when everyone's all camped out waiting for Fantasmic :laughing:

Mickey Mouse waffle or Mickey Mouse icecream bar? :mickeybar

TNP.... For letting your kids run or for a break from touring the parks Pirates Lair on TS Island or Grizzly river recreation area?

Pirates Lair on TS Island!!!!!

TNP - Indiana Jones que line or Haunted Mansion que line (not fastpasses)?

TNP - Indiana Jones que line or Haunted Mansion que line (not fastpasses)?

The Indy Que, no question. Though if you've seen the updates on the HM que in WDW, this would be much more difficult to answer.

TNP do you prefer..........to get your first FP for Space or Indy?

I'd prefer to get it for Space because, to me, Space is the slower of the two lines.

Casey Jr. Train vs Storybook Land Canal Boats

Taking pictures of the castle or riding the main street vehicles?

Definitely taking pics of the castle. My favorite pic of DH & I is the castle with the holiday lights in our winter gear. One of these days I'm going to have to actually try riding one of those main street vehicles ... always seems to be a line when I want to go and I end up thinking: I could just walk to take a look at that I liked but can't bear to spend the money on again ...

TNP - Do you prefer Muppet Vision 3D or the Disney Animation Building (with the Animation Academy/Turtle Talk with Crush)?

Railroad...I like to see the dinosaurs & the Grand Canyon diorama.

Indiana Jones with all the lights on, or Haunted Mansion with all the lights on?

Indiana Jones with all the lights on, or Haunted Mansion with all the lights on?

Indy because it relies more on large sets then intricate AA.

TNP do you prefer......Monte Cristos with cheese or meat?

With meat...I did not care for the cheese-only one when I tried it...neither did my tummy :sick:

Which are you looking forward to more: new Star Tours or Little Mermaid ride?

the little mermaid ride...

the dumbo ride or the magic carpet ride

WADYLB: Matterhorn or BTM???

BTMRR, I've loved it since I was 4, but never got way excited about the Matterhorn. Though I like it too.

TNP do you prefer.......Eating snacks while walking or drinking drinks while strolling?

Eating snacks while walking. I love to eat Churros as I head to a ride and stand in line, though it usually doesn't last me until I get to the line. :haha:

Walking down Main Street just to view the sights vs Walking through Frontierland just for the sights

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter