Theming of cabanas at HRH

SpideyHulk24

Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love
I heard that the cabanas at the HRH are themed. Is this true? I heard there is a yellow submarine one and so on? Are all cabanas themed? What do they have to make them themed? What themes do they have if they differ?

Thanks in advance!

I really didn't look at it all that close but I did see lots of yellow and the theme title.

When I made a reservation, they said the only one that is themed is the yellow submarine (like the song "We all live in a yellow submarine" and for club level it is $75 for the day vs. $40. I believe they said it is Cabana #6 and is closest to the kiddie pool.

When we were there the yellow submarine was cabana #7 and it was $100 for the day or $70 is staying club level. It was the only themed cabana they offered.

Or does it offer the same exact things as regular cabanas?

When I called and asked about it they said there were drink refills. I thought it was unlimited. However, someone else said in another thread that it was one refill. So, I'm not sure about that. Since I didn't make reservations for it, I can't remember all the details.

wondering about the drink refills...you mean drink drinks? or soda drinks? Dont they come stocked with water and soda? They used to. :confused:

Sorry, that is soda drinks. I think with the regular cabana you just get what they stock. With the themed one you get refills or some sort.

Cabana #10 is also a themed one now, Musicquarium. Fish all over and Stevie Wonder on the ceiling. We just returned and when we originally booked it was not themed so I had the original price of $40.19(had booked for 3 days) after a brief discussion. It is $100 for the day, $70 for club guests. This is the cabana right by the slide and hot tub. Great location if you have older kids.

I like that Musicquarium idea, and you lucked out with your rate.

Thank you for sharing!

How was your stay?

Make sure you post a report.

We did enjoy our stay. Love the HRH and you can't beat the location and FOTL. We ended our two week vacation here. No lines and not getting up too early! Decided to try club level this year. It was crowded and I felt that the service was just OK. We had just come from the AKL concierge which was outstanding. We will definitely return next year, but I will probably just go with a kid's suite. Will post more once I get out from under the laundry!:sunny:

How was the food on club level? Can you tell us what they offered? Also, what were the hours? Did you think it was worth it? Sorry for so many questions, but we are contemplating a deluxe room for next year or springing for club level. I want to make sure it is worth it. We don't want to have to plan our day around the club level's schedule as we will be at the parks most of the time.

Thanks!

Now I'm really glad we reserved #10. We have #2 for Friday and #10 for Saturday. I hope it's still got the fish theme in October!!! Great news!

SpideyHulk24
It was very crowded during the time we were there and the lounge is small.
Breakfast was asst. cereals, donuts, fruit, bagels, juice, coffee,tea,hot chocolate.

Water and soda is always out.

Evening offerings - cheese/crackers, vegetable platter, fruit, one hot dish(which was never hot) Chicken wings-meatballs-egg rolls/spring rolls- grilled chicken, wine, beer This was always very crowded with people lined up into the hall.

Sweet hour - cookies- some nights great sugar and macadamia nut - other nights chips ahoy and oreos

Breakfast was definitely a time and money saver, as well as the discount on the cabana. We had a decent rate using the Fan Club card. I would never pay rack rate for club. Of course everyones experience and opinion is different. Weigh the options and see what may work out best for you. Next year I will have to ponder whether or not to return to club or go for a deluxe or Kids suite and just bring my own bagels and juice.

Thank you for that great information. It sounds great, but I don't know about the crowds, and that seems to be the consensus since the lounge is so small.

Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter