Things to do in this area?

adisneyfan

I heart °o°
For my graduation my mom and I are going to be visiting Disneyland. We're flying in on a Friday and leaving on Tuesday. Between those days we will have a 3 day park hopper, and obviously extra time to do other things.

What are some must do things in Southern California, especially Los Angeles because we will be flying into LAX.

Also, is it worth getting a car, or should we depend on public transportation and taxis?

Thanks!

Are your park days Saturday, Sunday, Monday? What times are your flights? If you plan do do anything in LA you'll need a car.

If you're just doing Disney, book a shuttle or Disneyland Express bus. Public transportation and taxis are not good options.

We decided were going to get a car and drive around LA and do some stuff like West Hollywood and Griffith Observatory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter