"Think Like a Coffee Table Book" Photos

wbeem

DIS Veteran
I've heard from a few folks that the like the phrase "Think like a coffee table book." These are photos that capture little slices of life and memories in the park, rather than the usual grand images we like to take.

Just little detail shots that may not have been the biggest part of your trip, but are still important to the whole story. With that in mind, I'll kick it off with this one.

Good Morning, Tinkerbell by wbeem, on Flickr

Aw, I love that mug! :goodvibes: Going along with that theme....

:wave2: Here's something I captured which I think qualifies as "think like a coffee table book"

Cute cookie jar (I think), Halloween merchandise at the parks.

074e1369-fa22-4465-b4ca-0a8e437256dd.jpg

I like that one. Only ate there one time and didn't have anything other than my iPhone. Come to think of it, I was with a group of photographers and none of us had more than an iPhone for that visit.

I like that one. Only ate there one time and didn't have anything other than my iPhone. Come to think of it, I was with a group of photographers and none of us had more than an iPhone for that visit.

Ha ha, did you use the excuse that you were all off duty?
I agree with you - I really like that pic of Joe's too :)

Apples in the window by 2Tiggies, on Flickr

Ah William you just burst my bubble ... I took that shot last year and was so pleased with it. Until I saw yours which is so much nicer :rotfl:

Loving the parasoles Cafeen. Welcome back! I haven't seen you on here for AGES!

Hey William! Awesome thread!

Cause it's our favorite time of the year to be at the lodge!
And my favorite time of the night to be alone in the lodge!
Always feels like home. . .

Hey William! Awesome thread!

Cause it's our favorite time of the year to be at the lodge!
And my favorite time of the night to be alone in the lodge!
Always feels like home. . .

Glad you like it. I know we have a lot of threads by camera brand, but I tend to like threads by subject. Doesn't matter which camera brand you use.

Love the Christmas decorations in the lodge, too.

Don't forget to consider the content of your coffee table books. I prefer mine to be about my family on their vacation, not about the place we vacationed. (Not a Disney photo, but tells a story)
303205_10150373628930809_7017068_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter