This is a CULT, leave now!

Glendamax

<font color=blue>LOVES Old English Roses china at
My family and friends think that I am crazy, and now I see why. :sad2:

Today ALL of my chores were centered around things people on THE DIS told me to buy: Super-Duper Sized ziplock bags, drink and go water filters, moisture reducing socks (but not the no-show ones because you'll walk them down into you shoes, says THE DIS), lime green Mickeys for the room's window and backpack, lime green string to attach to the Mickeys, lime green shirts (got one and I'm not a fan of the color), stick ups for the room in case the previous guests decided to smoke in there anyway, etc . . . . I actually got upset when I thought I had the right shade of green "thingy" to hang from my backpack, only to realize it was too dark. So the DIS voices told me that I had to go to a party store (where I still couldn't find "lime green" anything), FINALLY I found lime green curly ribbon that you would put on a present. WHEW!!!! OH! and don't forget the clear tape to attach the Mickeys to your window (said the DIS Voices)!

To all you newbies, GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!! Your life will NEVER be the same.

- Gmax (see, I can't even remember my REAL NAME!!!!!!) :crazy:

Gmax,

You sound perfectly normal to me!

I think what's even more telling is that you still have over a month to go for your trip and you had to buy all this stuff Today!! LOL. I have 6 months left and I would have packed already if we didn't need to wear clothes until then !
Yep.. it's a cult. However, I used to be this nuts on my own.. now I am a nut with a possee!

:goodvibes :thumbsup2
This is the best cult any disney freak could be apart of!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!! :wave2:

It's just good to know we are not alone out here. The DIS boards keeps all the bad things at bay!!! When I start shopping( who am I kidding I have already started-we go in Dec) My DH who also shares my total "lifestyle" of WDW just laughs when I bring home something else and tell everyone they can't touch it "it's for Disney" my DD's chime in( I have them hooked too HEHEHEHE) I have my Lime green shirt ready and waiting and have not quite convinced DH to get one too!!
It's all good!!

I agree...I haven't been on in awhile, mainly because of house projects going on, but now school is about to start (my son starts Kindergarten next week, sniff, sniff) and I am now planning our 3rd trip in less than 2 years!! We are going in October for MNSSH, this will be our first time going to the Halloween part....I can't wait!!!!!!!! :banana: :woohoo:

Your right!!! It's a cult!

I lurked as I was planning our next two trips and told myself there was no need to post.

Within the past 48 hours I've started posting. HELP!!!!! :Pinkbounc

FatherofFour said:
Your right!!! It's a cult!

I lurked as I was planning our next two trips and told myself there was no need to post.

Within the past 48 hours I've started posting. HELP!!!!! :Pinkbounc

:hmghost: One comes home with you and keeps reminding you that you want to return. :surfweb:

I realized that in the short time I've been with the DIS, my wardrobe has gradually become somewhat lime-tinged (and this was well before I started planning my next trip). I've convinced my boss that our official uniform color should be "upgraded" from sage green to, you guessed it, LIME green. It's insidious, this DIS thing...

Holy cow! Seeing that list shows me how far behind I am. I realized that my DW and I may be over planning just a bit when we about paniced after discovering we failed to make an ADR for our last night. That resulted in about 4 hours of web-site menu browsing, and guide book review reading.

Then we stopped for fast food on the way home from work.

... 'saw a guy on a motorcycle with a helmet that had "In God We Trust" painted on the back of it.
I just had to ask: "Then why the helmet?" :moped:

I was looking at this thing we have the other day, and thinking it would be perfect to take with us, and I'm not even sure when we'll be going but it's a while off. (said "thing" is a bottle you fill with water, pump, then release a valve and it shoots out a cool mist) my dh says I am obsessed, but I'll have to lower my daily DIS intake soon since school will be starting...

Izeesmom, My ds is starting KG too... I'm so proud of him... he's been talking about it all summer (when I told him he had to wait, he asked if he could go to college)

Jackmonkey said:
... 'saw a guy on a motorcycle with a helmet that had "In God We Trust" painted on the back of it.
I just had to ask: "Then why the helmet?" :moped:

Because even God doesn't like idiots! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter