This place will be a ghost town over the 4th

ntsammy5

DIS Veteran
I think many of the people who regularly post here will be gone this weekend - some will even be at FW. For those who remain, have fun. Leave the light on for us. :lmao:

I'll just have to ignore them too.
Aww who am I kidding,,we'll keep the home fires burning. Hope all those lucky folk have a great time.

Awwww... I'm a "poser". This is my theme song....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2UYRoti-tY

How was it that the sound quality of this video is so good? And they had no mikes!!! 1965-6 with no mikes??? Wireless mikes hadn't even been thought of in '65. Could this be...no...it isn't true.....DUBBED????:faint:

(I wish they would quit moving the freakin smilies around!!!)

I'll be here. :surfweb:

I'll be here Saturday morning, and maybe Saturday afternoon. But I will NOT be here Friday, at any time; nor Saturday nite either. Maybe Sunday afternoon, but definitely NOT Friday at any time or Saturday nite.

I have another "Otter Training Session" to conduct.

bud-light-otter.jpg

Ms.Daytripper.......did ya notice tha guitars aint plugged in either......I thought lip syncing wasnt introduced until Milli Vanilli!!!

I'm here and at the fort....ya'll will be posted, don't worry!

I have the handy, dandy air card! Whohoo!

if the loop is a rockin, don't bother knockin.

I'll be online during the day on Friday, and during the day on Saturday, (IF they have a cable modem available)

I just got a call from Al... he's going camping at Evangola State Park in N.Y. with DW, DS & DS's girlfriend... so HE's going to be away from the board all weekend, too! I don't know how he convinced DW to go - she dislikes camping - so he must have come up with a really good trade-off!!

I'll be around..well actually I physically will be here at home. Virtually, Bob and I should be having fun at the Fort. Hope they don't stick our photo on a tree and forget about us.

We should be traveling to our seasonal site in upstate NY, but between the crowds and the gas:sad2: ..we figured we are just gonna hang out at home and catch up on some things.
Have a 17 year old with a new drivers license(all of one week:sad2: ), and I don't feel all that comfortable leaving him at home alone on the roads during a holiday weekend. What can I say..I'm a mom, and worry too much. Better I should worry at home, than 250 miles away!

I just got back from 5 nights down on the Alabama Gulf Coast ("The Redneck Riviera") at Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores, AL. Couldn't make it all the way to the Fort this past week. Left Saturday and got back today (7/3). "My momma has a birthday tomorrow and ya always gotta go see yer momma on her birtday".

Tuesday and Wednesday were "Chamber of Commerce" days. Absolutely beautiful, high in the 80's, lows in the 60's, sunny and not much humidity. The state park is a long walk or a short bike ride/car drive to the beach and life was good. I got back to find things pretty skimpy on this board - guess everyone is somewhere else.

Okay, me, des. 2goof, bdr, b2f, and sammy will still be here.

Bama ED

PS-Can you BELIEVE they're going to close the Adventurer's Club on PI? :scared1: I liked that place. Corny but fun! :rolleyes:

Hey what about me? I am still here!!!

We're here too. Some of us have to work the weekend. :mad: All day tomorrow, so there is no festivities for us. Hopefully we can catch the fireworks. They are going to have a great time at the Fort. I am so jealous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter