This very moment at Disneyland.......

Someone is eating a gigantic corn dog at Corn Dog Castle.

Someone is checking in to a haunted hotel on the dark side of Hollywood.

some one missed seeing a diaper bag being huddled around by cast members (b/c they didn't know what contents were in the bag). It happened yesterday with our Disney diaper bag. It was a "2319"moment folks!

Someone is going on the Grizzly River Run for the first time and are looking at the round boats and soaked people with some nervousness...

someone is having their picture taken in front of the big Mickey pumpkin on Main Street! :)

Sorry, I just had to bump this up again! :rolleyes1
I had to cancel my DL Halloween trip :( and was reading through some of these posts and missing it so much! Hope all those who have Halloween trip plans have a great time. :goodvibes

Someone has been waiting 2+ hours to get on Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, and is wondering why/how all the people holding little pieces of paper get to go on ahead of everyone! :laughing:

Right now

Some girl is trying to not let her boyfriend see that California Screamin' blasts off in the beginning. (That was me last May, but of course when I said "Don't look!" He looked. :rolleyes:)

Another person is ON CS and they have just lost there hat! :eek:

This thread makes me so excited! :cool1:

I'm not sure what time it is there right now but I'm quite sure someone is excitedly waiting in line for a CORN DOG! Jealous. :mad:

At this moment, it is 8:25 at DL! Someone has been sitting for a very long time waiting for the 9:00 Fantasmic! show. :goodvibes

This very moment in Disneyland my good friends who have not been to DL in 3 years are sitting in eager antisipation hoping the 9pm fireworks are not canceled due to wind! Hope you are having a great time Kelly, Jessy, Jack, and Eric!!!!

Sarah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter