This weeks pod cast will be delayed a little more

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
Hey Folks

I know I said we will be recording this weeks pod cast on Tuesday and hopefully have it up by Wednesday AM.

Unfortunately something came up today and we couldn't record the show. It was unavoidable.

The plan is to record it tomorrow so if all goes will it will be up by Thursday morning.

Sorry for the delay - we are working to get it done but sometimes things happen that prevent us from recording, like today.

John

Hey, stuff happens. Not the end of the world. Listen to you soon!

Thank you for letting us know. This will just shorten the wait until the NEXT podcast.

Unfortunately something came up today and we couldn't record the show. It was unavoidable...

...but sometimes things happen that prevent us from recording, like today.
Tigger is involved, isn't he? He beat someone up and they were in the hospital, unable to speak. I just knew something like this would happen after he got off with no arrest last time. :sad2:

Crap happens! No biggie!

Isn't if funny how life always finds a way of intruding in the best laid plans. Take your time. Although we're all anxious to hear the show we can wait.

Thanks for letting us know. Can't wait till Thursday :)

Thanks for letting us know. :goodvibes

Amazing how life has away of changing plans.

BTW....I heard it was Bawb who accidently ran over Tigger....who was following Corey, who was chasing Julie who spent to much money doing research for Store Tours.

So John and Kevin went to bail them out but forgot where they parked the car and Pete had to pick them up to find the car............somehow they ended up in jail and will be doing the next show live from the roundtable in the big house.....but hey, life happens.

:hippie: Hope all is well!

BTW....I heard it was Bawb who accidently ran over Tigger....who was following Corey, who was chasing Julie who spent to much money doing research for Store Tours.

So John and Kevin went to bail them out but forgot where they parked the car and Pete had to pick them up to find the car............somehow they ended up in jail and will be doing the next show live from the roundtable in the big house.....but hey, life happens.

Hopefully this was scheduled with Adventures By Disney, so they'll have that "hand-crafted Disney [prison] experience." :eek:

:rotfl:

:) We're heading to WDW tomorrow,so I will be downloading while there....can it get any better than being at the world AND listening to the Podcast! :)

Thanks for the update, but now I've got to find something else to do at work tomorrow. Oh well...

Well I'm sorry it's not up yet, but I'm glad it wasn't something technologically stupid that I did! I thought I did something wrong when I subscribed to it in iTunes. Can't wait to hear it!

Thanks for keeping us informed. I have always said, the best things come to those who wait.
P.S. Keep up the cood work and stop picking on Bob, he's great.

Thanks for letting us know. We know you all go all out for this, so take it easy........and dont worry.

Hopefully this was scheduled with Adventures By Disney, so they'll have that "hand-crafted Disney [prison] experience." :eek:
:rotfl:

Thanks for posting about the delay - I started to get concerned with the abilities of my iTunes this early morning - maybe I just needed to pour coffee over the laptop? does that work?? - but then I came here and found iTunes is working just fine. Whew!!! I'll try again tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter