Thorlo Sox on sale at rei !!!!!

It sure helped me! :) Went today and got some for our September trip. Thanks for the heads up!

What exactly are thorlo socks and why are they so good? I have never heard of them

Thorlos are specially designed to wick moisture away from your feet (they use a DuPont material called CoolMax) and the ones I bought have extra-cushy fabric under the ball of the foot and the heel. These should help prevent the blisters that make my WDW trips so uncomfortable! (Seriously, my dh was offering to get me a wheelchair -- I had 15 blisters on one trip alone!)

They make them for walking, running, hiking, etc. and lots of folks on these boards swear by them! They're not cheap (retail around $11-$13/pair) but if they prevent blisters, it'll be worth it! :)

Thanks..ill have to get a pair and try them. Lord knows i have gotten good advice from the boards..already bought my tevas..haha

After reading these boards I bought a pair of these socks and the do work good. I paid $8.00 at a sporting good store then after reading a tip on another day someone said that TJMax had them for $3.99. I went and purchased them there for $3.99. you may want to check TJMax if you have one near you. We are do to go to WDW in Aug. We have been doing a lot of walking to get in shape to go and the socks work great. Thanks to whoever had the tip about TJMax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter