Those using swagbucks ???

I’m also not crazy about the new spin and win wheel. Last time I got quite a few 2sb’s and several 3’s. I think I even got a 10. 2x or 3x on a Swag IQ win will do nothing for me as I NEVER WIN! (Sorry, not yelling at you, I’m yelling at Swagbucks haha). Also, same as others, World Mkt was the only SB Local place I ever go to. Oh well! Not much you can do but try to play the system as best you can for what what works best for each of us.

There’s a set of videos that have been running really well for me the last two days. They just keep running. They only get 1 sb per round, but they don’t stop. It’s under sponsored videos and it’s the picture of the couple looking at a laptop together. Cool Content from Around the Globe. Hope that helps somebody.

Does joining Swago kill your ncrave opportunities? I typically make way more from ncrave than Swago, so I don't want to screw it up.

Personally I have never seen that happen.

Anyone else think that the new spin & win wheel is garbage? I got all Swagstakes and Swag IQ with only one 20% survey bonus and one double search in 25 spins.

SB Local got rid of Cost Plus and everywhere I else have ever gone except for 1 restaurant, which I actually like, but I'm not going to bother. I think for the first time in a year since I got back surveys after being temporarily banned, I'm not going to complete SWAGO. It's just not worth it.

I have never completed Swago because I refuse to download the swagbutton and have no referrals, but I do it for the spins. I had 13 spins this morning and got 6 Swag IQ rejoins. I don't know if they expire this time because they don't show up on my swagups page like before. I don't usually bother using points to rejoin so it could potentially be valuable, not sure.

Whoa! I redid Gillette on demand from DHs account with a new email. Never saw it come up in activity or shop and earn, so I just figured it didn't work. Just got credited 4000sb!!

How long did this take to show up? My hubby did it back the first of Aug when he first opened his account. It has never show up anywhere for him also. He submitted a help ticket but haven’t gotten a response from that either. We even had screen shots every step of the way because I have learned NOT to trust SB to credit properly.

I used to always get notifications on my iPhone when there’s a swag code, but I’m not getting them anymore. Not sure what’s changed.

Personally I have never seen that happen.

I have never completed Swago because I refuse to download the swagbutton and have no referrals, but I do it for the spins. I had 13 spins this morning and got 6 Swag IQ rejoins. I don't know if they expire this time because they don't show up on my swagups page like before. I don't usually bother using points to rejoin so it could potentially be valuable, not sure.
My swag rejoin spins are not showing in swagups either.

Anyone else think that the new spin & win wheel is garbage? I got all Swagstakes and Swag IQ with only one 20% survey bonus and one double search in 25 spins.

SB Local got rid of Cost Plus and everywhere I else have ever gone except for 1 restaurant, which I actually like, but I'm not going to bother. I think for the first time in a year since I got back surveys after being temporarily banned, I'm not going to complete SWAGO. It's just not worth it.

I’m also not crazy about the new spin and win wheel. Last time I got quite a few 2sb’s and several 3’s. I think I even got a 10. 2x or 3x on a Swag IQ win will do nothing for me as I NEVER WIN! (Sorry, not yelling at you, I’m yelling at Swagbucks haha). Also, same as others, World Mkt was the only SB Local place I ever go to. Oh well! Not much you can do but try to play the system as best you can for what what works best for each of us.

I was just logging on with the very same gripes!!! I was banned from surveys and I don't have anyone to refer and I never have won Swag IQ (maybe it's my lucky day?!?).....so looks like I won't be completing any of the SWAGO board this time either :-(

Data point on the ziplock offer: I uploaded my ziplock offer receipt 8/18 and it never changed from awaiting review status. I was waiting the 32 days before putting in a ticket and it showed up today at day 29.

I had a long SB hiatus and trying to get back into things again.

I can't seem to 'favorite' things in the mobile apps - or at least, I can't remember how in iOS. Is this still possible, and if so, how do I accomplish it?

Data point on the ziplock offer: I uploaded my ziplock offer receipt 8/18 and it never changed from awaiting review status. I was waiting the 32 days before putting in a ticket and it showed up today at day 29.

THANKS FOR POSTING!!!
I purchased on 8/24...so hopefully I'm close behind you!
AND I did the Windex on 8/21, so hopefully those show up soon!

I had a long SB hiatus and trying to get back into things again.

I can't seem to 'favorite' things in the mobile apps - or at least, I can't remember how in iOS. Is this still possible, and if so, how do I accomplish it?

For me, the only app I can favorite a video on (can’t believe I just used favorite as a verb lol) is the sbtv app. The others won’t let me do it anymore. Most of them have a playlist of short clips. For Sportly, I run the tennis videos because they all seem relatively short. Could be that other people have better methods, but that’s what I do. FWIW I run mine on an old iPhone 5c.

How long did this take to show up? My hubby did it back the first of Aug when he first opened his account. It has never show up anywhere for him also. He submitted a help ticket but haven’t gotten a response from that either. We even had screen shots every step of the way because I have learned NOT to trust SB to credit properly.
Did it Aug 6th, credited 9/10

I used to always get notifications on my iPhone when there’s a swag code, but I’m not getting them anymore. Not sure what’s changed.

I'm on Droid and don't get alerts anymore. And the email from Swagcode are also not coming. These days I have to remind myself to check SC regularly.

I'm on Droid and don't get alerts anymore. And the email from Swagcode are also not coming. These days I have to remind myself to check SC regularly.

I get them on my android. I would make sure you're still logged into the app, that might make a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter