Those using swagbucks ???

Decided to hit up My Points AGAIN for the Gobble credit a couple days ago. The 10-biz days they told me was up a few days back. Nothing from them still but crickets :mad: Is anyone else still waiting for Gobble credit?

Wow. Keep at it. They have credited so many through tickets....I hope you hear back soon and get the credit. In the meantime don't forget to keep skipping meal deliveries every week.

Craziness - last spots to fill on our swagos was desktop survey for me and app survey for DH... just got them both, one after the other!

By last I mean last spot we will be filling bc no Local activity, etc.

It can depend on the location but most places for me pick up within a few minutes. Burger King is usually good but I did have once where it took nearly 12 hours for it to show up, at the same place it's instant every other time before and since.

I just wanted to report my DP's for science since someone had mentioned something about MasterCard not being accepted. My linked MasterCard worked today like it usually does, even though only the Visa and AmEx logos are showing on that restaurant.

We went last night to a new place listed on SBLocal for dinner and used my linked MC but I haven't received any pending notice from SB yet. It can still show up later after the charge processes but for now I'm just going to assume it didn't work. So I went to my trusty BK for lunch this afternoon to finish Swago, used my linked Visa to be sure and by the time my order was ready I had points pending and the Swago square checked off. For science only :D, I stopped on the way out and got a soft serve to pay with my MC and sure enough by the time I got to the car I had points pending from that purchase too.
Just checked and my square is lit. Just in time. I wish I had Burger King for SB Local.

Decided to hit up My Points AGAIN for the Gobble credit a couple days ago. The 10-biz days they told me was up a few days back. Nothing from them still but crickets :mad: Is anyone else still waiting for Gobble credit?
My husband is in the same boat. I think the first response was 14 business days then we got another response saying 10 business days. I think it's been 8 days today since that last email. I'm not holding my breath...:(

My husband is in the same boat. I think the first response was 14 business days then we got another response saying 10 business days. I think it's been 8 days today since that last email. I'm not holding my breath...:(
My points or SBs? Sorry y’all are in the same boat. It’s so frustrating!!

I didn't do MP, but did SB for Gobble and Home Chef. Neither credited, submitted my ticket, and got the same response for both:

"After further investigation our team was unable to confirm eligible participation via our site. While every attempt is made to link participation to your account, the activity was not able to be linked as eligible completion through our site. Unforutantly as the activity was unable to be confirmed as completed via our site it is not eligible for crediting. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

I don't think I'll be doing these offers anymore, as it's a lot of money I'm out when they don't credit. Good luck with yours!

I didn't do MP, but did SB for Gobble and Home Chef. Neither credited, submitted my ticket, and got the same response for both:

"After further investigation our team was unable to confirm eligible participation via our site. While every attempt is made to link participation to your account, the activity was not able to be linked as eligible completion through our site. Unforutantly as the activity was unable to be confirmed as completed via our site it is not eligible for crediting. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

I don't think I'll be doing these offers anymore, as it's a lot of money I'm out when they don't credit. Good luck with yours!

Sorry, that really stinks when you try to do an offer and it doesn't come through. I did Home Chef through SB and didn't get credit either, but realized right away it was my own fault. (Didn't read terms well and paid with Paypal rather than CC.) The hard part is, I loved Home Chef and want to continue it! It's really costing me now! :rolleyes1

Sorry, that really stinks when you try to do an offer and it doesn't come through. I did Home Chef through SB and didn't get credit either, but realized right away it was my own fault. (Didn't read terms well and paid with Paypal rather than CC.) The hard part is, I loved Home Chef and want to continue it! It's really costing me now! :rolleyes1

Home Chef was a decent product? I always want to try a boxed meal prep service, but I'm afraid it will be the quality of a store bought Tyson meal. Bleck.

Home Chef was a decent product? I always want to try a boxed meal prep service, but I'm afraid it will be the quality of a store bought Tyson meal. Bleck.

I am on the 2nd of the three first meals from Home Chef and they are really good. I was not optimistic about them when I ordered, but now I am trying to get my friends to try them so I can get a credit to order another 3 meals.

This is the type of response I am thinking I am going to get as well. Sorry that you did not get credit either. It stinks when you spend that much money and you aren't credited :(

Last edited:

I had a similar response after I completed a shopping trip on Black Friday through QVC for over $800 at 7SB/$1...over $56 in SB that never credited. The trip showed up in my shopping trips so I had a "trip number" and I sent multiple follow-up tickets with screenshots and confirmations. I even told them with full disclosure that I had returned the $600 item and adjusted the amount of my "claim" accordingly. After almost 3 months, I not only received the "sorry, your order didn't track" e-mail, but when I went back and looked, the trip had also DISAPPEARED from my trip history! There was now no record that I had even visited the QVC page on Black Friday. I had actually visited that page TWICE that day (once to browse and once to buy) an BOTH trips had been conveniently deleted. My other trips to other stores that day were still there, but QVC was gone. That was really shady and I am now very hesitant to shop through SB any more.

Credits after a few minutes. I went through 2-3 pages. Just phone number submit. Next page click accept (or something similar). 3rd page was a list of jobs. I closed page here.

02/28/19
Discover: Revenue Universe: Money RX Investor +28SB

No one else swagging today? :P

Easy credit. Pends for 7 days. Just sign up with name and number. On HP.

02/28/19
Discover: SB Offers: American Hope Resources Sign Up (pending credit date: 03/07/19) +50SB

So I ordered two $25 Amazon Gift Cards this morning, like I do on the 1st of every month and something strange happened. Ordered the first one, verified it, points were taken. Went to order the second card, verified it, points weren't taken.

Went to my email, both were verified, went to 'order status' and both are verified. Went into 'activity' and it claims both 2200 and 2500 points were taken but clearly 2500 weren't taken.

I would assume something is wrong on SBs end and they will correct it at some point.

I am on the 2nd of the three first meals from Home Chef and they are really good. I was not optimistic about them when I ordered, but now I am trying to get my friends to try them so I can get a credit to order another 3 meals.

Yes, I really liked it. I won't be continuing unless I can convince some others to try it so I can get the discount. But I did get a few recipe ideas from it that I'll use with my own ingredients, so that's good. :) If you get a good deal, I'd say Home Chef is worth trying.

Does anyone remember how many points the Home Chef offer was on MP? i need to submit a ticket

Ok, I need some help. I’ve been on a roll ordering the $25 prepaid Visas. As soon as they come in I immediately order a physical gift card from shop Disney.com. Last week I ordered an e-gift card, because I was told I could combine them together with the physical gift cards on mydisneygiftcard.com. That worked fine. Today swagbucks cleared me another $25 Visa. I immediately went and ordered the $25 card from Disney. I get an email shortly after that they can’t verify the Visa card either the bank. I called and they gave me the same reasoning as the email, meanwhile I never had a problem. Now I have to wait up to 7 days for the money to go back on the card. I’m getting the run around—swagbucks said i treated it like a “credit card” which it is not—that’s why Disney wouldn’t take it. I called prepaid digital solutions and they said the card is fine, Disney just chose not to take it. I don’t know what’s going on all of a sudden! Anyone else having any problems??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter