Those using swagbucks ???

So many surveys today! I've only finished two, but they both credited and I'm past my first goal. But after attempting 10 or so this morning, there are probably 15 still sitting there! I haven't even gone to PL yet. I do this during my breakfast and it's so nice when I hit first goal early.

I've got an invalid card error for my SIM card. Between that and the spotty Wi-Fi At work I'm going nuts. I can't check my email on my work computer and it doesn't always come up on Wi-Fi.

I googled about the invalid card but don't have the info or know where to put the code lg says to try. Removing and putting the card back got me 2 min of texting earlier. Hopefully AT&T is helpful at the store later this afternoon.

Don't want to try surveys on the bad Wi-Fi so no swagging at work today.

So many surveys today! I've only finished two, but they both credited and I'm past my first goal. But after attempting 10 or so this morning, there are probably 15 still sitting there! I haven't even gone to PL yet. I do this during my breakfast and it's so nice when I hit first goal early.

same here, there must've been at least 40 or so. I've never seen that before. I was disqualified from five or so (qualified for two) before I gave up. But most disqualified me by the first question so at least I didn't invest 10-20mins and then get disqualified, which happens all the time...

I don't like that they added the partner survey's with the gold survey's. I don't know which are going to be good. Either been disqualified, or it was a join the harris poll. No thanks. Then I did a surveymonkey based one for 22sb that didn't credit. Not going to worry about that but it's annoying and if it's going to be a theme with the merging of the two I don't like it. I never ventured into the partner survey area because I didn't like the look or feel the need. It seems like they aren't as good of survey's.

Usually partner surveys would end in a weird number (like 29 SB or 57 SB), not a 5 or 0 like the gold surveys. Its not an exact science, but I think its generally true.

I did the ClubW wine subscription today. There is a $20 off code for your first order so 3 bottles of wine for $28 and 2200 SB's that I just used for a Target GC. I'll cancel the subscription after the first shipment. Its like getting almost free wine:)

I did the ClubW wine subscription today. There is a $20 off code for your first order so 3 bottles of wine for $28 and 2200 SB's that I just used for a Target GC. I'll cancel the subscription after the first shipment. Its like getting almost free wine:)
Can you cancel it online or do you need to call. I hate calling, lol but I do love wine!!

I think you need to call. I don't like to either but I figured the deal was worth it this time.

Look into lot 15. I think that's the number. It might be lot15.com. They are kind of a flash site for wine and are always send coupons. Its not legal to ship wine to WA state or something so I don't use it any more. I got a few bottles when I lived in NC for free with codes that I used as gifts.

Look into lot 15. I think that's the number. It might be lot15.com. They are kind of a flash site for wine and are always send coupons. Its not legal to ship wine to WA state or something so I don't use it any more. I got a few bottles when I lived in NC for free with codes that I used as gifts.

Thanks for the tip. I like to keep a bottle or 2 in the house but don't get to the wine store often. I love that I can have it delivered!

How long does it typically take for SB "shop" orders to hit your account? I ordered flowers for a sick co-worker through Swagbucks yesterday and it qualified me for 900-something SB. It shows in my visited store tab, but nothing is on "pending" yet. And it certainly hasn't hit. JUst trying to figure out at what point I need to contact them for the credit or if it takes a handful of days.

How long does it typically take for SB "shop" orders to hit your account? I ordered flowers for a sick co-worker through Swagbucks yesterday and it qualified me for 900-something SB. It shows in my visited store tab, but nothing is on "pending" yet. And it certainly hasn't hit. JUst trying to figure out at what point I need to contact them for the credit or if it takes a handful of days.
Some places take a few days to show as pending. You need to wait 32 days to submit a ticket. You will need to attach a screen shot of your receipt.

Has anyone done the audible offer? I am considering it since I like listening to books sometimes while driving in.

I did it and got 800 points for signing up for $1.00 and a free book. I paid for 2 more months so far Today 1700 credited. I have bought 2 outlander books on tape with my 2 credits and have 1 more credit to use. I have kept the membership because I also like books on tape.

I did it and got 800 points for signing up for $1.00 and a free book. I paid for 2 more months so far Today 1700 credited. I have bought 2 outlander books on tape with my 2 credits and have 1 more credit to use. I have kept the membership because I also like books on tape.

I'm right there with you! If you love audiobooks as much as I do you should really check out Indie Books that are usually $2.99 - $3.99 with a companion audiobook, those are often part of WhisperSync and you can get the audio companion for a few bucks versus the usual expensive price. All in with the price of the eBook and Audiobook is almost always less than six bucks and Indie Authors are reasonably priced. If you want some recommendations, just let me know. I'm actually in the process of producing my first audiobook (for my 3rd published romance). :)

Just as a data point, my husband recently reserved a hotel room via Shop & Earn on Swagbucks.

April 22: made reservation
May 3: actually stayed at hotel/paid
May 10: Shop showed up as a purchase in my Shop & Earn
May 24: When the Swagbucks will be paid to me

Not so budget day getting a new phone. Ultimately was the processor not the sim card. Wondering if running the apps so much is partly to blame. Luckily the phone still works on wifi so I will use it for sb apps and not the new phone. It is an LG G3 which I will have had 2 years in August.

On some of the mobile apps, when certain ads begin playing, it causes the volume on my iPad to turn on by itself. So I'm continually having to mute the sound and it makes me crazy! Anyone else experience this? Any ideas on a solution?

On some of the mobile apps, when certain ads begin playing, it causes the volume on my iPad to turn on by itself. So I'm continually having to mute the sound and it makes me crazy! Anyone else experience this? Any ideas on a solution?
Yes, this happens to me on my iPad (and sometimes my iPhone). I don't have a solution.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter