Those using swagbucks ???

Thanks for pointing that out. I assumed since it was under discover it would credit as that.
I'm not sure about that. All my coupon prints show up in the ledger as Shop category, like the coupon redemptions. So not sure that's going to count as discover, even though the prints are technically a discover offer. To be safe I'm only going to count things that post as Discover in the ledger.

I thought that's where you were going with that but your post was missing the extra zero for 500 ("50SB") so just wanted to make sure folks knew they didn't need 200 per day to get 50 per day (or worse, 50 total :scared:) and it was a cumulative goal :-)

I got ya!!! :-) Sometimes my mind works faster than my fingers type!!! And I did the Shell thing again, so that helped me tremendously! Hopefully the insurance offers show up tomorrow because I'm aiming for that 1,000!

Today's special offer is the Shell Fuel Rewards. I have done this already in the past, but thought, why not? Well, it credited for 250 SB and counts towards Discover, so make sure you try it again. I now need just 15 more SB in Discover to hit the 1000 SB.

I also did some of the iPhone app downloads to get points. Some credited, some didn't. There was one on the homepage this morning for "Middle-Earth: Shadow of War" that worked for me. Those are worth a try if you are looking for more ways to hit the 1000 Discover SBs.

ETA: Also click on "Follow Dreamworks Animation On Instagram!" for 4 easy SB that count towards Discover.

Last edited:
Today's special offer is the Shell Fuel Rewards. I have done this already in the past, but thought, why not? Well, it credited for 250 SB and counts towards Discover, so make sure you try it again. I now need just 15 more SB in Discover to hit the 1000 SB.

I also did some of the iPhone app downloads to get points. Some credited, some didn't. There was one on the homepage this morning for "Shadows of Mordor" that worked for me. Those are worth a try if you are looking for more ways to hit the 1000 Discover SBs.

Thanks for this! Only 700 more for me to hit 1000 lol.

Can't get ANY of the discover offers to work for me this morning. For some of them, it's like the links are crossed. I click on the Free Pet Collar one and have a Lyft page open. Click on the Culturelle one and get taken to Disney Movie Club.

Tried to sign up for Kellogg Rewards and every e-mail I tried said that it was already entered (I know they're not).

Grrr...

Can't get ANY of the discover offers to work for me this morning. For some of them, it's like the links are crossed. I click on the Free Pet Collar one and have a Lyft page open. Click on the Culturelle one and get taken to Disney Movie Club.

Tried to sign up for Kellogg Rewards and every e-mail I tried said that it was already entered (I know they're not).

Grrr...

Sometimes I find that clearing my cache helps get some of them to credit. As for crossing links, that seems to be a SB issue.

A couple that worked easily this morning for Discover:

Discover: Porch +5SB
(look for this in your Inbox about 4 days ago)

Discover: Acorn: Get A Coupon For Healthy Food On The Go! +14SB
(print to pdf and it credits)

Can I ask why we wouldn't want our SB balance to get that high? I'm just curious
Because rewards programs can go belly up without warning or reduce the value of the points by raising the number needed to cash out. An account can get hacked and you could lose all of your SBs. The reward that you were saving for could disappear before you get an opportunity to redeem. Lots of reasons not to allow your balance to get too high.

Because rewards programs can go belly up without warning or reduce the value of the points by raising the number needed to cash out. An account can get hacked and you could lose all of your SBs. The reward that you were saving for could disappear before you get an opportunity to redeem. Lots of reasons not to allow your balance to get too high.

Most people on the board cash out as soon as they have enough for a 25 gc for these reasons. I know I'm an anomaly in that onew I redeem for my first gc my first goal is always to get back to 2200 and then I start working to 4700 when I'll redeem for another 25. It helps me make sure I can always redeem for the discounted card on the 1st and when I've tried taking my acct to 0 and not have that first gc worth of sb I felt like I didnt redeem for as many gc that month even though It was the same. But I'm also ok with the thought that I could lose $22+ if something were to happen. It's all mental though

I've redeemed for 150 this month which surprised me. No huge offers, surveys or shops. And I've been getting 125 the past few months. The ayce really makes the difference and I'm not hitting my 2nd goal or even 400 most days.

Ok, I understand. I was thinking the same thing.....my brain just likes to see higher numbers in that little area. :rolleyes2 I'm just about at 2000 SB. I see the $25 Walmart gift card is on sale right now (12% discount), so hopefully I can get a couple hundred more SB before that sale ends. It shouldn't take long. When do the monthly bonus points for hitting your goals hit? I am correct in thinking that I can use the Walmart gift cards to buy Disney gift cards at Sam's, right?? I know Walmart and Sam's are the same company, I'm just making sure I can buy the gift cards with the gift cards. I like buying the Disney gift cards at Sam's because they are discounted by 5%

Most people on the board cash out as soon as they have enough for a 25 gc for these reasons. I know I'm an anomaly in that onew I redeem for my first gc my first goal is always to get back to 2200 and then I start working to 4700 when I'll redeem for another 25. It helps me make sure I can always redeem for the discounted card on the 1st and when I've tried taking my acct to 0 and not have that first gc worth of sb I felt like I didnt redeem for as many gc that month even though It was the same. But I'm also ok with the thought that I could lose $22+ if something were to happen. It's all mental though
I do the same thing. I have a Disney trip planned for this October (in 17 days!!), October 2018 and October 2019. My plan is to try and earn our food budget ($1000) in gift cards for each of those trips. In order to maximize my earnings, I will cash out for the discounted $25 card every month, even if it means hanging on to a large balance. I am currently sitting on a balance of 9200 SB. I will use 2200 on October 1 for my final discounted $25 card. Then, I will cash out for another $50 card and that will give me $510 in Disney gift cards to take on my trip. Since it is just me on this trip, I am assuming that I will have leftover funds on that gift card...$500 is a lot for one person in 5 days, but it is the Food and Wine Festival:drinking1. That will leave me with 2000 SB. Starting November 1, I will cash out for another $25 card and I will always keep at least 2200 in my account so that I can (hopefully) earn a $25 gift card every month until next October. The plan is to get $300 (minimum) from SwagBucks and the rest from Target FWP and my BestBuy rewards.

Trying to find a high value offer that credits instantly, they all credit within 30 days. Ugh.

If you are willing to put in credit card information (I used a BoA safeshop number), then you could do:

Discover: SB Offers: World Book WOW Free Trial Signup, 375 SB

or

Discover: AdGate Media: Kobo eBooks, 140 SB

ETA: Didn't do this, but:

ABCmouse dot com offer is a free trial and gives 200 SB instantly.

If you are willing to put in credit card information (I used a BoA safeshop number), then you could do:

Discover: SB Offers: World Book WOW Free Trial Signup, 375 SB

or

Discover: AdGate Media: Kobo eBooks, 140 SB

ETA: Didn't do this, but:

ABCmouse dot com offer is a free trial and gives 200 SB instantly.

thanks Hun! I will try those.

I see the $25 Walmart gift card is on sale right now (12% discount), so hopefully I can get a couple hundred more SB before that sale ends. It shouldn't take long.

The "sale" is every month and it is limited to one gift card. Each month, you can get one $25 gift card for 2200 SB. Once you have redeemed for the discounted card, the $25 cards go back to 2500 SB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter