• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I did the CreativeBug free trial offer for 500 sb, it was supposed to credit today but it's showing as 0sb now. I have to go back to see if I have a screenshot of the offer page, but it didn't say I had to stay subscribed after the free trial, which is why I did it. Anyone else with that problem?

LOL Januarys are the worst! My trip is the last week of Jan and yesterday I paid off the tix/resort balance using all gift cards. I have $ in a vacation fund that I'll use to buy more GC at Sams (Discover Card has a quarterly 5% cashback promo on Warehouse Clubs! woo hoo!) to cover WDW food etc.
Soooooooo.....
I've decided to just save my sanity and take a big ole break from Swagbucks for all of Jan.! My "gift" to myself for reaching my goal!!!

My trip is also in Jan. I plan on hardcore swagging till the first. after that, it's a lost cause. thankfully everything is paid off and what i'm making is gravy. hope you have a great time!

LOL Januarys are the worst! My trip is the last week of Jan and yesterday I paid off the tix/resort balance using all gift cards. I have $ in a vacation fund that I'll use to buy more GC at Sams (Discover Card has a quarterly 5% cashback promo on Warehouse Clubs! woo hoo!) to cover WDW food etc.
Soooooooo.....
I've decided to just save my sanity and take a big ole break from Swagbucks for all of Jan.! My "gift" to myself for reaching my goal!!!

Agreed!! I have a couple shop and earns crediting in January, but otherwise I'm just going to make sure I have enough to get my discounted gift card on January 1, and other than that I'm just packing up shop and not even shooting for any daily goals or streaks. If I can get 10 SB a day on SBTV, I'll consider that a win! I hope you have a great trip in January!

I did receive my 2500 SB for Wen last night, so I cashed that out for another gift card. Between SB and Chase UR points, I really think this big family vacation might come together!

Agreed!! I have a couple shop and earns crediting in January, but otherwise I'm just going to make sure I have enough to get my discounted gift card on January 1, and other than that I'm just packing up shop and not even shooting for any daily goals or streaks. If I can get 10 SB a day on SBTV, I'll consider that a win! I hope you have a great trip in January!

I did receive my 2500 SB for Wen last night, so I cashed that out for another gift card. Between SB and Chase UR points, I really think this big family vacation might come together!
Yup. Same. I've been through a few Swagbuck Januarys. You have to work so hard for so little. Like the first daily goal is a chore to achieve, rather than a "given" like it is now. And once you start hitting the goal you don't want to miss a day and break your streak so, for me it's best to just step away for all of Jan. Like you I have a shop that will credit in Jan and I'll prob still do needed shopping thru their portal but other than that, bye bye :wave2:
Our next WDW trip won't be until 2020 so I have PLENTY of time to stash away $ for that trip. No rush!

My trip is also in Jan. I plan on hardcore swagging till the first. after that, it's a lost cause. thankfully everything is paid off and what i'm making is gravy. hope you have a great time!

:thanks:You too! We went end of Jan last year and had PERFECT weather!!! Just beautiful. Other than my mom having a stroke while the kids and I were in WDW, it would have been a perfect trip. (she's Ok- but it was stressfull being away when it happened)

:thanks:You too! We went end of Jan last year and had PERFECT weather!!! Just beautiful. Other than my mom having a stroke while the kids and I were in WDW, it would have been a perfect trip. (she's Ok- but it was stressfull being away when it happened)
My trip is the end of Jan this year, and and I am hoping the weather is the same as your trip. Glad your mother is doing better, and thanks for letting us know.

Glad to hear she's doing better! we go every Jan and it's my Favorite time to go. I am worried about MLK crowds but it is what it is.

I just noticed that my To-Do list points don't apply to my daily goal....has it always been this way?

Bonus SB: To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus

That's interesting you both say that as my husband liked the blades. He's got sensitive skin and he got a close shave without any of the usual "rash" effect he always manages to get. Now, he hasn't used them often, so I wonder if it would change with more frequent use.

My husband likes the blades too and he also has sensitive skin. I got the 2nd bonus without getting more razors though. He doesn't shave super often so I keep pushing back another order as he still has blades.

I just found this in my Inbox and I'm wondering if I can double-dip.

Earn 1,600 SB

Purchase one (1) Kiwi® Leather Care Kit at Walmart and earn 1,600 SB!

Earning your SB is easy. Please follow these steps to earn*:

1. Visit your local Walmart store between 12/15/17 and 12/25/2017 and purchase one (1) Kiwi® Leather Care Kit.

2. Take a picture of your receipt and upload it via this page.

Purchase must be made In-Store at Walmart. SB for this offer can only be earned once. Not all products are available in all Walmart stores. To be eligible for SB, you must upload your receipt via this page. Purchase must be made between December 15, 2017 and December 25, 2017. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on December 25, 2017. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Your SB will be credited within 30 days of receipt of your upload. This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third party. Swagbucks is not responsible for the views, offers, products and/or services of such third party. Questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center. Walmart is not responsible for the terms of this offer.

© 2017 S. C. JOHNSON & SON, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

There is also an offer on the Discover page for Kiwi products for 1500 SB if you buy 2+ products that are $4 or more. DH and I both wear black boots for work and we need new polish and brushes so we could actually use this kit and some new black polish. I'm thinking that I could buy this kit and some polish and submit the receipts for BOTH deals and potentially get 3,000 SB right?? I don't see anything that stipulates that you can only redeem for one offer, right? On top of that, I can also purchase this kit and submit the receipt at MyPoints and get 2500 MyPoints too, but since they are run by the same company, I'm not sure I want to press my luck and triple-dip....although it is VERY tempting.... That would be close to $40 in gift card value for about $15...and it's actually something that we need!

Well, I bit the bullet and gave it a try. I bought the leather care kit ($11.88) and an extra container of black boot polish ($4.96) which we needed anyways. I submitted the receipt through the page in my inbox (the one I quoted above). Then I submitted it again through the offer on the homepage, which was for 500 SB for one Kiwi item and 1500 SB for 2+ on the same receipt. I also submitted it to MyPoints too...go big or go home, right? Before submitting, it asks you to make sure that the receipt is visible, not blurry, and that it has not been submitted by you or anyone else...well, technically, I have not submitted it to MyPoints...so...was I truthful? I definitely do not want to do anything wrong here, but I combed over all of the fine print and written terms and conditions and I cannot find anything at all that would indicate that I cannot submit the same receipt for different offers through different companies. It does say that the same offer cannot be completed more than once, but it does not stipulate that the same purchase cannot be submitted towards multiple offers. If the SB don't credit, I won't submit a ticket for both of them. I will definitely make sure I get credit for one of them, but I won't pursue it if they decide that only one should count.

My husband likes the blades too and he also has sensitive skin. I got the 2nd bonus without getting more razors though. He doesn't shave super often so I keep pushing back another order as he still has blades.

That's a good point, I didn't think of that. When I did the offer I had an AmEx offer to spend $10 or more and get a $10 credit so I had to get the 2nd set to trigger the AmEx offer, which gave me 2 sets of blades for just tax. But it doesn't actually say you have to buy another month of blades, just be a member for more than 2 months. Interesting to know that worked (if I read your post correctly!)

That's a good point, I didn't think of that. When I did the offer I had an AmEx offer to spend $10 or more and get a $10 credit so I had to get the 2nd set to trigger the AmEx offer, which gave me 2 sets of blades for just tax. But it doesn't actually say you have to buy another month of blades, just be a member for more than 2 months. Interesting to know that worked (if I read your post correctly!)

Yes that's what I meant. I did the offer late September and I was just credited the bonus last week so that sounds about right. I do intend to keep getting blades since he likes them, he has a beard and only shaves the neck when necessary so I don't need it super often. They made it really easy to just push back the delivery and it looks easy enough to cancel if you want to. We also bought some of the products like after shave and a balm and he likes those as well.

Ugh...quite a few of my squares on the swago board will not activate. Clear cache, restarted computer and still won't credit. Such a waste, I wasn't going to complete the board anyway. There are 2 local places and I cannot ever get either to credit. Sigh...

Ugh...quite a few of my squares on the swago board will not activate. Clear cache, restarted computer and still won't credit. Such a waste, I wasn't going to complete the board anyway. There are 2 local places and I cannot ever get either to credit. Sigh...
Started swagbucks 2 days ago. How do you activate the banner when you visit the site from the Swago game card? I click on the box and it takes me to the site. But then nothing.

3 days in and at 279 already. Happy to find this post and been reading as much as I can.

Started swagbucks 2 days ago. How do you activate the banner when you visit the site from the Swago game card? I click on the box and it takes me to the site. But then nothing.

3 days in and at 279 already. Happy to find this post and been reading as much as I can.

You have to install the Swagbutton on Firefox, Chrome or Safari. Then when you visit the site a banner will pop up with a button to activate the cashback. Once you do that, it should activate the Swago square (barring technical issues) Welcome to the insanity... I mean, the club :)

I just did all mine in Chrome and they all worked. The swag button in the new version of Firefox is flaky for me so I just skipped it this time and installed the button in Chrome. Still don't care for Chrome but most of the sites automatically activated without me even having to hit the button.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter