Those using swagbucks ???

I'm glad something worked. Still weird. You could try to reboot the router again see if that clears it, but that's just the usual tech support advice :)
Depending on your mobile plan you can tether your desktop through USB to use your phone data just to login. Sorry I'm not more help!

I was able to tether the laptop through my husband's phone and got it running again just now. I'll ask him about maybe using the phone through the USB on the desktop. Thanks!

So you can sign up for the same offer more than once. If it is available today and you enter your email and it credits then many of the offers will not accept the same email address another time. If you want to take advantage of the same.offer tomorrow you will probably need a new email.

Cool! I had no idea there was such a simple workaround. Thank you!

Basically what @robinstrip said, that's the main reason to do it for SB. It's a way to have multiple email addresses without having to create and keep track of multiple addresses. Also, for the curious, you can see who's selling your email if you give a unique one to each list or company.

Gmail made a decision to ignore anything after the + symbol so that you could use it to filter your email easier with rules. They really wanted you to only have to have one or maybe two email address and this was their way to try to make that happen. (miztressuz+spam, miztressuz+coupons, miztressuz+movietickets, miztressuz+travel, miztressuz+contests, etc etc) Side benefit for us is it gives a way to make unique emails.

That is really exciting... I have way too many email addresses to keep up with and they keep getting filled up with junk. Yah, lol, it really is the little things. Thank you!!

Discover, Sign Up & Earn, "Try Hooked on Phonics for Free" 186 SB for a free 7 day trial of their digital content. Credited within 2 minutes. Fine print, you have to keep the trial for 5 days.

Question about printing coupons. I printed coupons to pdf last night. I did not get credit for it yet today. Does it take a full 24 hours or does printing to pdf not work?

Question about printing coupons. I printed coupons to pdf last night. I did not get credit for it yet today. Does it take a full 24 hours or does printing to pdf not work?
You only get credited on business days, so mon-fri. Printing to PDF doesn't matter at all. Sometimes you do all the 100(whatever is required for the deal), coupons and don't get credit! That's SB for ya, very annoying. Myself and DD27 printed them everyday last week. I got mon-wed, don't think she got mon but got tue -Thur. Or i think I got some Thur but only got 6 SB. So, I always do them all but it's not something you can absolutely count on, sometimes it works better than other times. Usually in Monday's, you can get maybe thu and fri sometimes, or just fri, and then the weekend days. But usually if you didn't get those by tues you are out of luck for those days. I still really like doing the coupons, definitely very helpful when it works out, and you get SB for not doing too much!
Oh and for me I've noticed they usually come between 3-5 cst but sometimes they'll come in the evening. hoping I get a few hundred tmw, lol!
Hoping that's some help!

You only get credited on business days, so mon-fri. Printing to PDF doesn't matter at all. Sometimes you do all the 100(whatever is required for the deal), coupons and don't get credit! That's SB for ya, very annoying. Myself and DD27 printed them everyday last week. I got mon-wed, don't think she got mon but got tue -Thur. Or i think I got some Thur but only got 6 SB. So, I always do them all but it's not something you can absolutely count on, sometimes it works better than other times. Usually in Monday's, you can get maybe thu and fri sometimes, or just fri, and then the weekend days. But usually if you didn't get those by tues you are out of luck for those days. I still really like doing the coupons, definitely very helpful when it works out, and you get SB for not doing too much!
Oh and for me I've noticed they usually come between 3-5 cst but sometimes they'll come in the evening. hoping I get a few hundred tmw, lol!
Hoping that's some help!

Thanks. I don't want to print to my printer and waste the paper an ink - that will cost more than the few swagbucks I would earn. I will actually print some that I might use, but wanted to make sure I get credit for printing them first. Hopefully I will get credit tomorrow for the ones I "printed" last night. I will wait before I print more.

Thanks. I don't want to print to my printer and waste the paper an ink - that will cost more than the few swagbucks I would earn. I will actually print some that I might use, but wanted to make sure I get credit for printing them first. Hopefully I will get credit tomorrow for the ones I "printed" last night. I will wait before I print more.

Yeah, no point in wasting the ink on printing, lol. But, I would suggest 'printing' your 100 today again, and daily when it's offered, if you want credit for another day's worth. You know you won't get them if you print them, and you'll probably get them if you do. I 'print' everyday and just save them. Then I have the possibility of them awarding the SB's each day and getting more. If I waited till they awarded, then printed again, I might be waiting days if they didn't award. Or if it prints right away, but if I skipped a day waiting, then I probably missed out on another day of SB crediting me another $1. If I keep doing that I only get the possibility of getting half of what I actually might have gotten. Hope that's making sense, lol. And that I'm understanding what you are saying.

They had this coupon thing going most recently, I think Nov and Dec there were even more to print and they were really helpful in adding a nice amount of SB, I was really happy to so the !00 SB deal come back now!

I have enough to cash out....does anyone have any predictions on if the 'redeem your SB's' will be a square this time? Wanting to cash out tonight since we are going to DLR on Friday, but want to wait if that will be one of the squares to 'check' off

I have enough to cash out....does anyone have any predictions on if the 'redeem your SB's' will be a square this time? Wanting to cash out tonight since we are going to DLR on Friday, but want to wait if that will be one of the squares to 'check' off

I don't think the shop ones have that requirement. Plus unless you buy a gc for the middle square, you really can't redeem for much. If you need whatever you are redeeming for before you leave I would just cash out now. If you are planning to fill your board for the 300sb I would wait to be safe unless someone else remembers if it's a square or not.

A little late, but to backup @afan , I don't recall having a redeem on the shop swago boards either.

Best Buy QR code question. I can't get the code up on my phone. Don't want to print from my laptop. Can I take a picture of the code using my phone and use that? It would be a photograph of my laptop screen.

Best Buy QR code question. I can't get the code up on my phone. Don't want to print from my laptop. Can I take a picture of the code using my phone and use that? It would be a photograph of my laptop screen.

Can you screenshot and email it to yourself, then pull that up on your phone? I'd just be worried a picture of a computer screen wouldn't be clear enough to scan.

I had good luck this morning with Revenue Universe. There were several health insurance ones for 2 sb each. Just enter zip code and then I clicked on 2 of the offers before closing them out. Several other small things credited from there as well.
Pampers Rewards 9 sb says save money on products you buy
Chicken Recipes Devine Eats 12 SB
My Perfect Resume 30 SB
Finally got the Tripping one to credit for 20 SB from the home Discover page.
PL You may be paying too much on your mortgage 9 SB

Just popping in to say a huge THANK YOU to those posting here. Before finding this thread I averaged enough SB for one $25 gc a month, if I was lucky. Since following this thread I'm averaging one a week! In the past three weeks I've gotten $200 in Disney gc from using SB (cashed in for Best Buy gcs), iBotta (recommended by the disney gift cards thread), and SB QR codes with an out of pocket cost of only $100. I have another $25 Best Buy gc coming from SB (verified, just waiting on the email) and one I'm waiting to use once that gets here. That'll be another $50 for Best Buy which I'll turn into a Disney gc yielding me another 600 sb! Woo! You guys rock!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter