• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

How do I get to my inbox on my iPhone? I can't figure out where it is from my phone?

I haven't figured out any other way than telling the browser to request the desktop website. In chrome it's a checkbox option in the menu. Don't use safari much so not sure offhand where the option is on that.

On Friday I had three kantar 50 sb surveys which I finished, got the 10 minute message and they never credited. Contacted help center for each one, got the reply, responded with information I had already provided, got another email saying it's being investigated and I still have no credit. I sent screen shots for all three showing they were completed.

I just finished a 50 sb survey from Samplicio on the election in VA. It was very short and easy. I got a message that I didn't qualify because I rushed??? I'm seriously hating Swagbucks right now. It's bad enough they pay so little for surveys (my company does panel surveys from time-to-time and I once found one of ours which we were paying $8/complete on SB for 75 sb) but it would be nice if we actually got credit for ones that we completed.

Okay, I'm done venting:)

On Friday I had three kantar 50 sb surveys which I finished, got the 10 minute message and they never credited. Contacted help center for each one, got the reply, responded with information I had already provided, got another email saying it's being investigated and I still have no credit. I sent screen shots for all three showing they were completed.

I just finished a 50 sb survey from Samplicio on the election in VA. It was very short and easy. I got a message that I didn't qualify because I rushed??? I'm seriously hating Swagbucks right now. It's bad enough they pay so little for surveys (my company does panel surveys from time-to-time and I once found one of ours which we were paying $8/complete on SB for 75 sb) but it would be nice if we actually got credit for ones that we completed.

Okay, I'm done venting:)
So after three days I got a response that they cannot attribute my activity for three completed surveys to their website. Even though I sent them screen captures showing the surveys were completed (with the 10 minute language). But they apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate my understanding???

I had another one of these today. Oh well. I don't want to end up in the swagbucks dog house so I'm going to let it go:)

So after three days I got a response that they cannot attribute my activity for three completed surveys to their website. Even though I sent them screen captures showing the surveys were completed (with the 10 minute language). But they apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate my understanding???

I had another one of these today. Oh well. I don't want to end up in the swagbucks dog house so I'm going to let it go:)
I really feel for you! Today I completed 3 surveys that did not credit. One was a Kantar Survey (but no completion screen came up), one errored out once I completed the entire thing and one DQ'd me when I completed it. I'm so frustrated. This is absolutely ridiculuous. So much time wasted for nothing.

So I don't think I'm going to be able to do much on the SWAGGO board because I was kicked out of gold surveys.....this stinks :(

Wow, no earn from SB local needed for the Swago board. However lots more survey and mobile/app stuff. (feels like at least).

Some of the 20 video playlists in Watch are 6 SB's instead of the usual 3. They seem to be scattered throughout the categories.

ETA: I just noticed some of the 12 video playlists are doubled as well to 4. I guess keep an eye out all over for possible double points in Watch

Last edited:
Some of the 20 video playlists in Watch are 6 SB's instead of the usual 3. They seem to be scattered throughout the categories.

ETA: I just noticed some of the 12 video playlists are doubled as well to 4. I guess keep an eye out all over for possible double points in Watch

Yes! I discovered this by accident when trying to complete the Swago square to earn SB from Watch on my desktop. Everything I see is doubled. Hopefully it will help me get the complete second goal square as well.

Between working at the elections all day tomorrow and heading out of town Thursday, I need to do what I can on Swago before I leave.

I really feel for you! Today I completed 3 surveys that did not credit. One was a Kantar Survey (but no completion screen came up), one errored out once I completed the entire thing and one DQ'd me when I completed it. I'm so frustrated. This is absolutely ridiculuous. So much time wasted for nothing.

What are Kantar Survey's? I see it mentioned every so often but I have no clue what that means.

What are Kantar Survey's? I see it mentioned every so often but I have no clue what that means.
They are really easy 50 sb surveys that show up in gold surveys or from the swag button. A lot of mine have to do with advertising on Hulu. They might talk about car brands or wine (I don't even drink) or stuff like that--very straight forward and usually can be done in about 5 minutes. If you get them you rarely get kicked out. I think they generally have a message at the end that they may take 10 minutes to credit. They credit for me about two thirds of the time. In the past I have submitted a ticket with no issue but sb is being difficult about them now.

How am I supposed to fill my board if there are no surveys in the app. There were a few yesterday and tried one and then there were none. Now there are none this morning either....

There's only two gold surveys on the website.... there are usually a bunch in the morning I thought.

When I "use up" all the surveys, they usually replenish them in a few hours. During team challenges and Swagos, though, everything takes longer. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter