• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

#1 I have no surveys either. Even the PL surveys.
#2 I swear NCraves know when I leave the house. I will watch them all morning then as soon as my door closes they shut off! I have dirty words that I can’t say here because I will get points. But I want to!

Not entirely SB related but just got the email that the Target Black Friday ad is out! Yay! This is pretty much the only store I care about so wanted to pass it along! :yay:

I've always heard that there is one day that Target puts ALL gift cards on sale, has anyone else heard this urban legend? Is it true? I asked my local Target and they looked at me like I had two heads :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I've always heard that there is one day that Target puts ALL gift cards on sale, has anyone else heard this urban legend? Is it true? I asked my local Target and they looked at me like I had two heads :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Not true.

What they do is put their own GCs on sale for 10% off for one day, with a limit of $300 maximum per customer.

Not true.

What they do is put their own GCs on sale for 10% off for one day, with a limit of $300 maximum per customer.

Well that is better than nothing I guess! So if you buy $300 worth of Target gift cards, you get them for $270? If you use your Target Red Card, do you then get them for $256.50?

AND do we know when this day is schedule for?

They are really easy 50 sb surveys that show up in gold surveys or from the swag button. A lot of mine have to do with advertising on Hulu. They might talk about car brands or wine (I don't even drink) or stuff like that--very straight forward and usually can be done in about 5 minutes. If you get them you rarely get kicked out. I think they generally have a message at the end that they may take 10 minutes to credit. They credit for me about two thirds of the time. In the past I have submitted a ticket with no issue but sb is being difficult about them now.

Hmmm. I don't think I ever have had one. I guess they don't like me

When is the discover bonus supposed to credit? I was thinking it was yesterday but I never got it.

#1 I have no surveys either. Even the PL surveys.
#2 I swear NCraves know when I leave the house. I will watch them all morning then as soon as my door closes they shut off! I have dirty words that I can’t say here because I will get points. But I want to!

My ncraves are the same. At night I'm lucky to get 1 round from ayce before it errors.

Well that is better than nothing I guess! So if you buy $300 worth of Target gift cards, you get them for $270? If you use your Target Red Card, do you then get them for $256.50?

It would be $300 tgc for $270 even with paying with your red card. You do not get the 5% red card discount on target gift cards.

Don't know when or if it's scheduled this year. It started out on Black Friday itself for a couple years then it was a Sunday last year. They've only announced it in advance once, last year, and this year it's been mum. Seeing that they brought back the % off coupon for shopping on BF, I'm wondering if they will do the GC thing again. If I'm recalling correctly, the years they did the 10% off TGT GC's were years they didn't do the % off coupon on a future purchase.

And, no, you wouldn't get the 5% of the TGT GC using your RedCard, they are always excluded from the 5% discount. Which is why you should use a cashback/pts earning CC to buy the discounted TGT GC. (at least I do)

When is the discover bonus supposed to credit? I was thinking it was yesterday but I never got it.

Tomorrow Nov 8 by 5pm PT. Fingers crossed it actually works right the first time... but not holding my breath :p

GameFly deal is back up to 2500 SB for those of you who have not done it yet.

I'm attempting to do it, but for some reason it won't activate the deal. Hopefully others will have better luck!

It would be $300 tgc for $270 even with paying with your red card. You do not get the 5% red card discount on target gift cards.

Don't know when or if it's scheduled this year. It started out on Black Friday itself for a couple years then it was a Sunday last year. They've only announced it in advance once, last year, and this year it's been mum. Seeing that they brought back the % off coupon for shopping on BF, I'm wondering if they will do the GC thing again. If I'm recalling correctly, the years they did the 10% off TGT GC's were years they didn't do the % off coupon on a future purchase.

And, no, you wouldn't get the 5% of the TGT GC using your RedCard, they are always excluded from the 5% discount. Which is why you should use a cashback/pts earning CC to buy the discounted TGT GC. (at least I do)

Tomorrow Nov 8 by 5pm PT. Fingers crossed it actually works right the first time... but not holding my breath :p

I'm still getting 5% off of gift cards when I use my Red Card, am I not supposed to be? Or by still, I did last month, wonder if it has changed? Or are you stating that on this particular special, I won't get 5% off because I'm already getting 10%? However, many posters state that they can use their Target GC (from SB) to purchase Disney gift cards, my Target will not let me do that. Seems weird that it varies from place to place?

I'm still getting 5% off of gift cards when I use my Red Card, am I not supposed to be? Or by still, I did last month, wonder if it has changed? Or are you stating that on this particular special, I won't get 5% off because I'm already getting 10%? However, many posters state that they can use their Target GC (from SB) to purchase Disney gift cards, my Target will not let me do that. Seems weird that it varies from place to place?

You get 5% off all gift cards except Target gift cards and Amex/MC/Visa.

Those doing GameFly, are you canceling right away and/or is it difficult to cancel? I don't know anything about this service.

So sounds like this wouldn't be an easy way to get discounted Disney (or other 3rd party) gift cards if you already have a problem turning a Target GC into a Disney GC. What people do is buy the Target GC for 10% off and then use that Target GC to get a different GC, like Disney. It's a nice easy path for most folks.

The first year they did it I bought $300 worth to use at the Pharmacy (before CVS of course). Of course, we switched meds around and didn't spend as much as I thought and that's when it finally dawned on me to use the last $100 on Gift cards... I'm a bit slow, that's why I pay more attention to the boards now :D

I have been doing the 100 coupons daily. The last 2 days I can only click a couple of coupons and it says I reach my limit on the rest of the coupons...what does that mean? Does it mean I haven't waited long enough in between? Or something else?

I have been doing the 100 coupons daily. The last 2 days I can only click a couple of coupons and it says I reach my limit on the rest of the coupons...what does that mean? Does it mean I haven't waited long enough in between? Or something else?

You can only print each coupon 2x (per computer) until the reset, which is usually the beginning of each month. (Coupons dot com rules, not SB rules).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter