• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Does Walmart sell Disney gift cards? and if so does anyone know if they have the $25 option like CVS or Walgreens $15 option?

You can only print each coupon 2x (per computer) until the reset, which is usually the beginning of each month. (Coupons dot com rules, not SB rules).

Oh wow. Last week I did it 5 times possibly 6 but I know for sure 5 and all credited.

Oh wow. Last week I did it 5 times possibly 6 but I know for sure 5 and all credited.

I've been printing from coupons dot com for years and the 2x per coupon has always been the rule. Though, like I said, it's per computer, so multiple times per household. Are you printing the same coupon each time or did you print others? There are over 300 coupons available, so theoretically you could print 100 at a time and get the bonus 5 or 6 times. Plus last week, they would have reset on the 1st to give you the option to reprint them again. Just trying to explain why you may not be able to print 100 everyday. I'm not sure if they add additional coupons throughout the month or not.

I have done 3 gold surveys on the app today. 2 credited as completed. Those darn squares on the swago board still have not credited. How long should that take? Everything else has been instant.

Argh, I'm pretty sure I just got disqualified from a survey because the survey writers put confusing answers. There was a question on how long I owned a product and the answers were all listed in ranges (1 -3 month, 7-12 month, etc) so I thought I was picking the '7 -12 months'. Next question it shows the previous answer in the chart and it says '7 years or more'... well the products I was discussing didn't exist 7 years ago... I accidentally picked the wrong '7' option, but I can't go back to fix it so unsurprisingly after I answer that question I get redirected back to swagbucks and disqualified. Now I probably have a black mark on my profile. I hate survey's that don't let you go back and fix an answer.

This one especially kills me cuz it was supposed to be 25 minutes but the site loaded so slowly, and with how many questions I answered and was still only at like 19%, it was going to easily take me 45 minutes to complete it. So half way through time wise I get DQ'd and might be blacklisted eventually to boot. Ugh. I'm not liking this Swago so far.

I have been doing the 100 coupons daily. The last 2 days I can only click a couple of coupons and it says I reach my limit on the rest of the coupons...what does that mean? Does it mean I haven't waited long enough in between? Or something else?

There is s limit, tho I know it's more than only twice for us. Generally print everyday, tho with the 100 coupons a day it's s bit more difficult lol. But, a previous poster (sorry, forgot who it was, but thx to them!), had a fix for running up against the limits which has worked great for me. They suggested running in incognito! Then it had them text you a one time use code to verify and print. Just did it now actually and it worked great. Though, I hadn't signed out of my incognito window from yesterday and it did limit me. So I signed out and back in and all the coupons were back and available and worked great. Had me send my cell number and was done pretty quick!

There is s limit, tho I know it's more than only twice for us. Generally print everyday, tho with the 100 coupons a day it's s bit more difficult lol. But, a previous poster (sorry, forgot who it was, but thx to them!), had a fix for running up against the limits which has worked great for me. They suggested running in incognito! Then it had them text you a one time use code to verify and print. Just did it now actually and it worked great. Though, I hadn't signed out of my incognito window from yesterday and it did limit me. So I signed out and back in and all the coupons were back and available and worked great. Had me send my cell number and was done pretty quick!

Interesting....so you went in chrome incognito and then when you go to print it ask for a phone number to text a code? I may try that tomorrow then

Glad it worked for you! Did the blue bar come up for you asking you to activate the offer?
There was a little blue/white bar in the pop-up (About Offer/Disclaimer at bottom; View Offer up top) I clicked on that and it took me to a page to start entering my info for Gamefly.

Never posted on this thread before, but just happened to be doing my Spin to Wins, and I won 2,500 SB’s!! Woo hoo!! I also hit 2 SB a couple times, 3 SB twice, and 1 SB a couple times. And, 3 Double your Search wins. Very good night for spins for me!
:yay::dogdance::flower1::flower::worship::rainbow: Congratulations! That's so awesome!

I got THREE "Be Honest" pop ups this evening. I am totally honest because I know people are getting kicked out. On a 500 SB one too! Argh!

Interesting....so you went in chrome incognito and then when you go to print it ask for a phone number to text a code? I may try that tomorrow then
yup, exactly, worked very well! hoping i'll get my coupon sb's these next days and that i can do it from my ipad because we are going on our Xmas wdw trip tomorrow morning! Neither of us got our 100 coupon SB's for today yet and don't expect we will at this point.

Never posted on this thread before, but just happened to be doing my Spin to Wins, and I won 2,500 SB’s!! Woo hoo!! I also hit 2 SB a couple times, 3 SB twice, and 1 SB a couple times. And, 3 Double your Search wins. Very good night for spins for me!
And here I was excited when I landed on 10 SB! Lol. Congrats!!

So I don't think I'm going to be able to do much on the SWAGGO board because I was kicked out of gold surveys.....this stinks :(

I just attempted a survey about gender roles in society. It didn't ask any of the typical age, gender, qualifying questions. Then it says it notices I'm not honest and if I don't stop it will ban me from surveys. Seriously? From what I've been seeing from others here with similar issues, Swagbucks is the one that needs to work on being honest.

I just attempted a survey about gender roles in society. It didn't ask any of the typical age, gender, qualifying questions. Then it says it notices I'm not honest and if I don't stop it will ban me from surveys. Seriously? From what I've been seeing from others here with similar issues, Swagbucks is the one that needs to work on being honest.

I wonder if it's a glitch - I got that message 3 times tonight. I can't think of what I was dishonest about other than I'm on the edge of one of the salary brackets and sometimes it's 10,000 ranges and sometimes it's 5000 ranges and I've accidentally clicked the wrong one before but I was very careful tonight, especially after the first warning!

I got THREE "Be Honest" pop ups this evening. I am totally honest because I know people are getting kicked out. On a 500 SB one too! Argh!
I got a warning tonight too! It was also after I was disqualified on a 500 SB survey. I answered 2 questions and it kicked me out! I am always honest with surveys!

I did the Homechef offer on my account and DH's last week for the Discover bonus. Neither credited immediately so I opened tickets for both. The offer was showing for 2500sb on both accounts.

They credited my account within a few hours for 2000sb, and I've replied to the ticket a few times saying thanks for your quick response, but the offer was for 2500sb... no reply to that. I was about to give it up. For DH's account, he got an email a day or two later from Homechef because they flagged it as having the same address so they cancelled it. So I never sent anything for his ticket other than the first time, because we didn't do the offer. Yesterday they credited him 2500sb for Homechef...

I'm also the same person that had the weird issues with the WCS offer crediting (though errors were in my favor). I guess I'll just sit here quietly... Definitely done bugging them about my 500sb for Homechef though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter