• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Got my Home Chef order today around 5 PM. It had been on a FedEx truck all day with 4 heavy freezer packs. The green pepper for the beef dish was frozen, squashed, and leaking all over everything else, and the green beans for the salmon dish were also somewhat frozen and mushy. Conclusion - Home Chef does not do fresh vegetables well!

I have done home chef 4 times and i have never had a problem. give them a call, they may be able to send you replacement or discount.

I just got a 150sb for a completed survey on 10/15. I wonder if that's part of whatever their fixing. I don't remember that one.

No sign of the discover bonus yet though.... I really need that to come through.

I have done home chef 4 times and i have never had a problem. give them a call, they may be able to send you replacement or discount.

They gave me a $5 credit for a future order. Because of my November schedule, I am paused for now on the account, will decide if I want to reactivate in December.

I just got a 150sb for a completed survey on 10/15. I wonder if that's part of whatever their fixing. I don't remember that one.

No sign of the discover bonus yet though.... I really need that to come through.

I got that too!! Wonder what it’s from!

Wow ayce is slooooow. I started it around 6:10 this morning when I started getting ready for work and just check it a it a little after 4:30 and I only have 88 from ncrave today. It's been working a little better in chrome than firefox though I don't have all ncraves in chrome like I do in firefox. However every time the time resets for the next x of 20 it opens a new window, granted it closes the old but it's super annoying. I'm stuck running it in firefox if I want to do any browsing on the internet at night because I use chrome for all that. LTG gets me more anyway when I'm home to do it, which is what I do while browsing.

I just got a nice surprise. I had a 200 point survey from Monday post and I had gotten a double your next survey from spin & win, so I got another 200 points for it! I never have surveys worth that much.

Also wanted to ask though, is there anything we need to do when we win 25 entries into the sweepstakes on the spin & win? I've won that quite a few times, but not sure if I need to do anything with it from here or not.

I received my home chef meal today too. It was good, but I really had to laugh. The brown sugar salmon meal included mashed potatoes as a side. They included one potato... for two people. Who mashes one potato?!

That is really bizarre. One potato really is for one person. We did Home Chef over a year ago but I was pleased with the food, the packaging and the portion sizes (we are not big eaters but there was plenty for two + a bit extra). I wonder if they have cut their quality & quantity some.

Was really happy to get up and see the discovery bonus had posted this morning. It gave me enough to cash out one more time before we leave on Saturday. Now I'm just trying to decide if I should do the gamefly for 2500 and get one more...

And the swago board, I'm still trying to decide about that. I can turn it in now for 50sb and not spend any sb on entering the contest or buy a giftcard. I just don't know that I want to buy a giftcard I don't really want or need right before we go out of town since they have no use for us in Disney. I wish there was a way to convert any of them for Disney use. We don't do rainforest café to use the Landry one.

So my September Spin & Win Shopping Swag Up finally credited, but for 0 instead of 500 SB. Ticket opened. Sigh. I wish they were more competent.

I also followed up after the 10 business days and no response to my Gold Surveys banning. With all of you recently getting warnings, I realized that my perfectly honest answers following Hurricane Harvey may have appeared erratic to them, even though I was answering as best I could. Sorry we got displaced and lost both of our cars and all of that info changed at the same time. Good grief.

So my September Spin & Win Shopping Swag Up finally credited, but for 0 instead of 500 SB. Ticket opened. Sigh. I wish they were more competent.

I also followed up after the 10 business days and no response to my Gold Surveys banning. With all of you recently getting warnings, I realized that my perfectly honest answers following Hurricane Harvey may have appeared erratic to them, even though I was answering as best I could. Sorry we got displaced and lost both of our cars and all of that info changed at the same time. Good grief.
I suspect they are intentionally incompetent.

Have you tried going through the lady on Facebook (Valerie???)?

I suspect they are intentionally incompetent.

Have you tried going through the lady on Facebook (Valerie???)?

Same issue here...still radio silent from the Help Desk

And who is the lady on Facebook (Valerie)? Is that another help service?

Same issue here...still radio silent from the Help Desk

And who is the lady on Facebook (Valerie)? Is that another help service?
She's the lady you could message on Swagbuck's Facebook page. I have been off FB for over a year so I'm not sure if she's still the contact, but she seemed to get things resolved that didn't get resolved otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter