• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I was so excited last night to see u gut 50 SB for the bonus, not much but thought it would just get me to my daily goal! But no it doesn't count so lost my goal yesterday. That's what I get for being on vacation in disney lol!
DD27 did get a nice 150 survey bonus others had spoken of so she was happy. I'm another of the banned from survey folks like some others here, ugh!

And the swago board, I'm still trying to decide about that. I can turn it in now for 50sb and not spend any sb on entering the contest or buy a giftcard. I just don't know that I want to buy a giftcard I don't really want or need right before we go out of town since they have no use for us in Disney. I wish there was a way to convert any of them for Disney use. We don't do rainforest café to use the Landry one.
If you *really* wanted to, you could splurge and buy an Uber gift card and use it up on a trip or two at WDW. I never use Uber at home, but I use it at least once or twice while at WDW, especially when we want to go to a different resort for dining. We always go to the DVC lounge at Bay Lake Tower for a night, but since we never stay there, we always need a ride back to our resort. Uber is perfect and it's never more than $10-$15 one-way. A $25 gift card should easily get you a round-trip just about anywhere on property.

So my September Spin & Win Shopping Swag Up finally credited, but for 0 instead of 500 SB. Ticket opened. Sigh. I wish they were more competent.

I also followed up after the 10 business days and no response to my Gold Surveys banning. With all of you recently getting warnings, I realized that my perfectly honest answers following Hurricane Harvey may have appeared erratic to them, even though I was answering as best I could. Sorry we got displaced and lost both of our cars and all of that info changed at the same time. Good grief.

Mine also "credited" as 0 sb this morning. :badpc:

And the swago board, I'm still trying to decide about that. I can turn it in now for 50sb and not spend any sb on entering the contest or buy a giftcard. I just don't know that I want to buy a giftcard I don't really want or need right before we go out of town since they have no use for us in Disney. I wish there was a way to convert any of them for Disney use. We don't do rainforest café to use the Landry one.
T-Rex and Yak & Yeti are also Landry's restaurants, so if y'all plan on eating at either of those a Landry's gc would be an option

I always buy cvs and use for my prescriptions. I might buy ulta and use there along with the discount my Dd27's husband gets. But my go to is cvs.

Is anyone going to try the Kansas City Steak deal they have today? I've had the steakburgers in the past and really liked them. Price seems like a good deal with the $15 SB back. I think I'm going to go for it. Easy dinners during a busy time of year!

Anyone knows whether Amazon's shopping bonus will increase during Thanksgiving? I have to buy furniture. Normally 3% cashback. Couple days ago was 7%, now down to 6%. I wonder if I should wait 2 more weeks. But then I worried it'll lower back to 3% or worse yet, furniture category disappears entirely. TIA.

She's the lady you could message on Swagbuck's Facebook page. I have been off FB for over a year so I'm not sure if she's still the contact, but she seemed to get things resolved that didn't get resolved otherwise.

THANK YOU!!!! I'm going to try to find her later today :-)

UGH!!!! Just went to start dinner using my Home Chef meal. I made one last night and it was really good (chicken alfredo) tonight is ribeye burrito bowl and I read the directions and first step is rice...a main ingredient....no rice in my bag. I went and looked through the box just in case I missed it. Nope, no rice. Now to figure out what to do with this stuff. I leave Saturday and will be gone a week and then home 3 days and gone another week.

UGH!!!! Just went to start dinner using my Home Chef meal. I made one last night and it was really good (chicken alfredo) tonight is ribeye burrito bowl and I read the directions and first step is rice...a main ingredient....no rice in my bag. I went and looked through the box just in case I missed it. Nope, no rice. Now to figure out what to do with this stuff. I leave Saturday and will be gone a week and then home 3 days and gone another week.
I got the burrito bowl one too. I think I saw the rice in the bag. I didn't have time to make either meal the last two nights like I had planned and we leave tomorrow. I guess I'll try to make one tonight and freeze the other meat for when we get back. I got the salmon and the burrito bowl.

Some good, quick-crediting options from Peanut Labs this morning:

Enter to Win an UltraLuxury Caribbean Cruise--credited instantly for 71 SB. Just a sign up page with name/address/phone.
This year Thanksgiving is on us!--credited instantly for 43 SB. Email and a 5 question survey (not sure if you even need the survey)

Some good, quick-crediting options from Peanut Labs this morning:

Enter to Win an UltraLuxury Caribbean Cruise--credited instantly for 71 SB. Just a sign up page with name/address/phone.
This year Thanksgiving is on us!--credited instantly for 43 SB. Email and a 5 question survey (not sure if you even need the survey)

Woohoo, been waiting for the Cruise one to show up, been looking nearly every day since it was posted a little while back, finally showed up today!! Thanks for reminding me :) Now if only I'd win the cruise...

Skunked on the Thanksgiving one, I submitted my email and waited, no points. Did the "survey" and still no points. Said rewards in 2 minutes but I think it's my usual luck and won't be getting anything.

For the Hooked on Phonics offer, I can just disable auto renewal and I should be good, right? Any chance someone has a screenshot of that offer for 700sb? :)

For the Hooked on Phonics offer, I can just disable auto renewal and I should be good, right? Any chance someone has a screenshot of that offer for 700sb? :)
Yes just disable auto renew, but there are two places so do both just to be sure. One in manage subscription and one in another tab but same page.

I got the burrito bowl one too. I think I saw the rice in the bag. I didn't have time to make either meal the last two nights like I had planned and we leave tomorrow. I guess I'll try to make one tonight and freeze the other meat for when we get back. I got the salmon and the burrito bowl.

I got the exact same and we literally just had it for lunch! We are a family of 5, so I just made both meals (got the 2 meals for 2 people), it was literally enough food for all of us! The salmon meal was very small, I ended up adding in a couple more potatoes because that one potato was kind of funny for TWO peole! However, the burrito bowl one had more than enough stuff that I used three more hard taco shells. I also paused my order today, but I missed the deadline by 1 hour, so I emailed hte help desk and they refunded my PayPal and cancelled the meals! My fault for not cancelling last Thursday when we got them.

I would give Home Chef a thumbs up, as the meals were great. However, it was very time consuming (took 1.5 hours, but I did make both meals) and it is pretty pricey, so I did cancel. BUt my boys are begging me to sign up again because they thought it was great!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter