Thoughts on my timetable. Updated with confirmed ADRs

The Disney website doesn't seem to agree with any computer/phone/iPad :lmao: A few weeks ago, it was telling us that every reservation was for the day beforehand and the wrong times (according to the site, we had an Ohana reservation for 3am :lmao: We didn't and even if we DID, I would NOT be going!)

We haven't decided on costumes. I might end up going as Snow White and my sister might be going as Vanellope (From Wreck it Ralph) but we haven't firmly decided.

I'll keep my eye on your updated plans. If I don't get a chance tomorrow, I'm in Melbourne over the weekend but I'll check them out on Monday. Have a 6am flight on Friday :crazy2:

We don't have MNSSHP costumes sorted either. To be honest we'll probably be party spoilers and not bother. I have a Pirates League booking for my son prior to the party so he can be a pirate. But as for my husband and I, we're trying to pack as lightly as possible so we can bring home plenty of shopping. We might use the bandanas we get during Pirate night on the Fantasy to be (sort of) pirates.

I'll definitely update my plans tomorrow as I'd love to hear your feedback. I need to check the WDW website to remind myself when my ADRs are, but I'm on my iPad at present and for some reason my iPad and the WDW website don't agree with each other. In fact, I think my iPad is dying as it doesn't agree with many websites.

Don't forget our DisMeet. We did settle on a date and time and location, didn't we?

I'm pretty sure we decided on the 1st Oct, early avo in Epcot.

But have we decided on an exact time and meeting place?

I have a lunch ADR at San Angel and I remember that Jade has dinner booked somewhere at MK, so how about 1:30ish?

Your plans and ADRs look great.

Yes, I think the time, date and location works for me. Hope Jade stops by.

Just read your updated plans and looks like a schedule and meals I could enjoy so I have no suggestions 'cept looking good!! and so exciting its coming round so fast.

Thanks everyone. Time is actually speeding by at present which is both a good and bad thing. All my big work deadlines are in the next 3 weeks so the pressure is on and time is almost going too fast. But after that I get to relax and enjoy the last 2 months before I go.

Can anyone tell me when the earliest I can book Garden Grocer is? It's another thing I'd like to tick off before the dollar slides too much further.

Pio, if and when Jade says she is happy with our arrangements, let me know a good place inside Epcot WS to meet.

Anyway, better head off to work on this horrible day. NZ is in the grip of a winter storm at present and all I want to do is turn my electric blanket on and get back in bed.

Thanks everyone. Time is actually speeding by at present which is both a good and bad thing. All my big work deadlines are in the next 3 weeks so the pressure is on and time is almost going too fast. But after that I get to relax and enjoy the last 2 months before I go.

Can anyone tell me when the earliest I can book Garden Grocer is? It's another thing I'd like to tick off before the dollar slides too much further.

Pio, if and when Jade says she is happy with our arrangements, let me know a good place inside Epcot WS to meet.

Anyway, better head off to work on this horrible day. NZ is in the grip of a winter storm at present and all I want to do is turn my electric blanket on and get back in bed.

Stay warm.

Stay warm.

Thanks PIO. The storm has passed, but winter has well and truly set in.

I'm trying to keep myself warm by getting up each morning and doing exercise. This health kick has been a long time coming, but hopefully I can loose a few kilos to help me deal with the Florida heat better.

Sounds like my type of itinerary!! Excellent plans. :goodvibes

I really hope you write a trip report. :surfweb:

Cheers Mum from Oz :)

I'm definitely going to do a TR as part of my blog. I had planned to try and do a live report while I'm on holiday, but I'm now thinking that I'd rather take the time to go through my photos and write the report up properly. I imagine that there is a lot I'm going to want to write. Also I've been teaching myself how to use Lightroom and am planing to take a lot of pics in RAW so I can play round with various enhancements. I think that might take me a while.
I definitely won't be able to afford to go anywhere for Xmas holidays this year, so if all else fails the TR will get finished then.

It's good to hear that your plans are coming along nicely and that you didn't get blown to Oz in the storms :thumbsup2

Thanks for popping in Disney Princess. I almost forgot I had even started this thread.

I will have to update it some time this week as a few plans have changed including the addition of Fastpass +.

PIO, I'm looking forward to our meet also. :)

Cali Grill bookings opened up on My Disney Experience. Not sure if you were thinking of changing one of your ADRs.....

Thanks for popping in Disney Princess. I almost forgot I had even started this thread.

I will have to update it some time this week as a few plans have changed including the addition of Fastpass +.

PIO, I'm looking forward to our meet also. :)

Did you get a invitation to FP+? :)

Did you get a invitation to FP+? :)

Not the invitation email, but I have been able to order Magicbands and make Fastpass + selections. From what I've read online, I'm not entirely sure they're still sending out the emails.

The disappointing thing is that I can only make FP+ bookings for the 6 nights I'm at AKV. I can't make any for the first 5 nights at BWV. It's thrown me into a bit of tizz as I really want FP+ for HS and Epcot and they weren't part of my original plan for the second half of my stay.

Still, I can't complain. I'm looking forward to trialling it; it should be fun. :)

Cali Grill bookings opened up on My Disney Experience. Not sure if you were thinking of changing one of your ADRs.....

Cheers for the heads up. :)

I think I'm pretty much happy now with my ADRs. I'm still contemplating a change of day for the Boma breakfast, but that's it.

Do you think it's morally wrong to make a booking for two different mornings at Boma and then cancel one when we get there and have a better idea how we're feeling?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter