Thread CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photobucket has changed it's format and I'm having a hard time navigating it but hope to figure it out soon.

Hugs Mel

I noticed that!! Thought I had pressed the wrong button.

Your disigns are amazing!! Can't wait to use them!!!

That is so cool. I see it sounds like this weeks EMHE is a review, don't think they wil be sending them anywhere. Wil have to wait until next Sunday and hope for a normal show and trip to WDW or I may tell them a little earlier but not disclose any details. I was going to try to sneak on the baggagetags last minute at the airport but either I will forget or else it will get screwed up with security. They do a littlediferent atKansas City Airport, they have security at every five to seven gates and bags get put into a big line and I do not think I will get much time to slip them on. What happens if I cover up the resort name? I assume they really go by the bar code and resort name is there as a double check. Thanks again to all, I will let you know how it goes.

Mel,

I love the coupons! Great job!

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Lori

Hello sweet girl
Thanks for dropping by--sometimes we get so focused on our own thread we miss out on stuff being posted. Canadian Thanksgiving is in October--I'm now
getting ready for Santa. Hope your Thanksgiving was great!

Big Hugs Mel

Hi Mel-

Just popping in to say hello. Starting to focus on Christmas goodies for the kids' classmates. I guess I won't be doing anything for our cruise until the kids'winter break. I'm hoping to crank everything out during that time-maybe wishful thinking on my part.
Hope all is going well.

Hi mel-

I know you're probably getting ready for vacation, so if you can't do these I totally understand. I was needing some bag toppers and mint mathcbook for the boys for the Christmas goodie bags for their classes:

Christopher: anything Toy Story/Woody (of course)
Zachary: anything with Chip n Dale
Michael: anything with Donald

Thanks so much. BTW is your address still the same as the one I have from last year?

Hi Judy

Well yes I guess I should be getting ready for my trip but work has been getting me down. I have never had to ever deal with office "politics" before and it's been quite an experience to say the least. I'm kind of the --"we know what needs to be done ! SO let's get it done kinda girl--not the let's process and talk the issue to pieces and still come to no actual conclusion. I must say I NEED this holiday more than ever. Ok sorry my mini rant is over.

Now onto bright and cheerful things

Happy Holidays to You and Ray and the boys!

Hugs Mel

I'll post the bag toppers mint match-books in a minute
:santa::santa:

Mel-

Thank you so much. I hate office politics-they spend more time complaining than trying to get anything resolved. So, I know exactly what you mean. It was the politics/policies of Bank of America that made me leave.

Anyway, enough of that. How long will you be at Disney? We were just there for my birthday at MVMCP right before Thanksgiving. It was so nice to escape reality for awhile. Make the most of your trip. The kids winter break starts the 18th-I'm hoping for another quick trip.

BTW-is your address still the same?

Mel-

Thank you so much. I hate office politics-they spend more time complaining than trying to get anything resolved. So, I know exactly what you mean. It was the politics/policies of Bank of America that made me leave.

Anyway, enough of that. How long will you be at Disney? We were just there for my birthday at MVMCP right before Thanksgiving. It was so nice to escape reality for awhile. Make the most of your trip. The kids winter break starts the 18th-I'm hoping for another quick trip.

BTW-is your address still the same?

Hi Hon

We are going --just my brother and myself Dec 18-24 .
A little bit of R&R before the Christmas rush at home.

Yes my address is the same.
Well off to print some stuff for our trip,take care Hon!

Hugs Mel

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter