Three and ONLY three attractions

Soarin
Tower of Terror (assuming since this is a fantasy game that I do not have a horrendous sinus headache)
Pirates of the Caribbean

1) Rock and Roller Coaster
(to get another photo of DH and l looking like this: :scared1:)

2) Toy Story Mania - 'nuff said! :cool2:

3) It's a Small World (Grandma used to bring me dolls from her travels around the world . . . I just LOVE this attraction because of that!) :goodvibes

Space Mountain
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Toy Story Mania (because on my one and only time, I was sitting beside DD4 who kept wanting to know if the ride was going to be over soon, and when could we pleeeease get off because she was scared! I'd like to get to play the games next time!)

TSMM because it's so fun
Mickey's Philharmagic because it's so Disney
Expedition Everest because its fast, fun, and almost scary

CoP (oldie but goodie)
PeopleMover (i like this name better)
Tower of Terror(I got a wild side ;) )

Soarin'
Expedition Everest
Tower of Terror

And I have a bonus that's not really an attraction, but it's my very favorite.....WISHES!

Only 3!!! This was really tough.

I'm going with:
*Haunted Mansion - just a classic, possibly my favorite anywhere
*Tower of Terror - I'm pretty sure I ride this one more times than anything else every trip
*Splash Mountain - another classic, you just can't go wrong with this ride

Splash Mountain
Expedition Everest
Rockin Rollercoaster

Then ride "If you had wings" over and over because it doesn't require a ticket, so it's a freebie. HA! I beat the system.

1. Haunted Mansion (best ride in WDW)

2. Expedition Everest (only rode it a few times, wanna see that Yeti again)

3. This is a tough one.....ummm....Tower of Terror!

Hmm, they're all scary rides. :goodvibes . But Space Mountain, Dinosaur, Rock'n', PotC, Splash, TTA.....It almost hurts to think of having to pick just 3!!

As a kid, my grandparents would take us to Disney World for the afternoon. This was back when there was only one park and they still used ticket books. Oh, the much-coveted E-tickets!

But for the purposes of this game, we're going to expand a bit.

You are only allowed to do THREE attractions today. They can be in any park, you can hop between parks, but only a TOTAL of three attractions?

Which three do you do?

(1)Soarin
(2)Everest
(3)Tower of Terror
(4)Haunted Mansion.....

I chose 4 because there are 4 parks...I cheated a little :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter