Thursday Friendly Pirates - Nobody on :(

Yes it does make sense. Just when you play you play all three rounds, so that the losing team gets to make some points. The biggest thing is remembering whose turn it is to win, I tend to forget and go into autopilot mode.:lmao:

Thanks for posting that Tigger I wasn't sure how friendly battle works.
The only problem is that my ill.in skills are so terrible that I can be right next to someeone and still can't shoot them. LOL

I have a class tomorrow morning so I won't be around until about 10am PST. So i'll look for you guys then. It was so much fun playing with you all on Tuesday.

PS. I'm acesayonara in the game.

I will be there right after I finish my daily credit run at opening. See you in the morning!princess:

The only problem is that my ill.in skills are so terrible that I can be right next to someeone and still can't shoot them. LOL

Uh...I thought I was the only one with this problem. :guilty: :rotfl2:

I'll be around to play after 6 PM EST.

Most of my friends who play pirates with me, KNOW that *I* CAN NOT hit the broadside of a barn if I was leaning on it :lmao: :lmao: This should be REALLY hilarious :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

TiDoubleGer

Most of my friends who play pirates with me, KNOW that *I* CAN NOT hit the broadside of a barn if I was leaning on it :lmao: :lmao: This should be REALLY hilarious :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

TiDoubleGer

Usually, I'd imagine that this kind of statement is an exaggeration.

But with Tigger? Uh... well... I'd rather not comment on that. :rotfl2:

TiDoubleGer

I am in the same boat Tigger - you have seen me trying to hit somebody right beside me and miss - over and over and over again!

Um....I know I don't log on much, um and I haven't posted in forever. I was just wondering if maybe if you guys haven't written me off, if um...could I maybe play tomorrow if there's room, maybe? I happen to have the day off, I got a new job and I don't have to go in tomorrow. So if you'll let me I can be there on and off most of the day. So, yeah I'll check back here later or in the a.m. Thanks in advance either way.

-Stacey

Um....I know I don't log on much, um and I haven't posted in forever. I was just wondering if maybe if you guys haven't written me off, if um...could I maybe play tomorrow if there's room, maybe? I happen to have the day off, I got a new job and I don't have to go in tomorrow. So if you'll let me I can be there on and off most of the day. So, yeah I'll check back here later or in the a.m. Thanks in advance either way.

-Stacey

Wow cowboys_girl! Welcome back. I was just wondering the other day where you had been. :hug:

I am not exactly sure if this would be the best way to play "friendly" battle, but I was thinking that each player would take turns ill.in another player from the opposite team and then play as we do in "capture"... Port/Pirate goes first and then alternate :confused3

Does this make sense or does anyone else have any :idea:

Example:

Port Team: TiDoubleGer, Horse, AvastMayGirl
Pirate Team: AmyE, Acesayonara, Pirate-Emery

Port wins round 1

TiDoubleGer sinks AmyE
Horse sinks Acesayonara
AvastMayGirl sinks Pirate-Emery

Pirate wins round 2

AmyE sinks TiDoubleGer
Acesayonara sinks Horse
Pirate-Emery sinks AvastMaygirl

Round 3 - same as Round 1

Then when next game starts, Pirate wins Rounds 1 & 3

Does that help any :upsidedow

Forgot to mention - I was having some chest pain today and have to go to the Drs at 9:15, so will be on before I leave for Drs and then again after I get home :thumbsup2

:hug:
TiDoubleGer

Hope to find some pirates on Thursday evening.

-Stacey

Stay Sea :hug: :hug: :hug: So glad you will be joining us and sooooo happy to hear about the new job :woohoo: :woohoo: Look me up and we will laugh all day :lmao: :lmao: Wait, you will laugh all day watching me play battle :rolleyes1

Lyn

I will be available tonight before the event after 7 pm east (so 7pm - 8:30pm) and after the event. :)

Im in south west south, and cyre just said she needed a bathroom break. LOL

I would like to play....Fearless.Pirate

Im in south west south, and cyre just said she needed a bathroom break. LOL

I would like to play....Fearless.Pirate

LOL that wasn't for me! hehe someone else.

I do not see a lot of people on, so *I* will be back on in a little bit and will announce where I am :goodvibes

TiDoubleGer

I was on in there, but I am guessing you didnt know who I am? I was in the game and got booted, heh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter