tu.gif

Craig :rotfl:
tu.gif

Kirsten
tu.gif

UtahMama
tu.gif

I'm in, now.

And horsey, the words of your PM were touching.

As in "stop touching me!"

I'm officially in and in only 1 guess!!!!! :lmao:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I'm a very busy person, and have use my time wisely. Does the story involve balloon animals? I always make time for balloon animals. If not, I'll have to get someone to give me a shortened version of it. Angel? Where are you at? Step away from the Nyquil.
I am med free at the moment :rolleyes:

I guess it would be redubdant to say I'm IN since my TU beat me here.

Thanks for the chicken soup.

flasher+chicken.gif

And Angel I don't think you got me sick. More likely it was from one of the exotic animals I have running around from Tooty.

And for the newbies (to the riddle at least) to further complicate things Craig's sister posts here (Pam66) when she is not molding the minds of youngsters (or being pecked to death by hens as it may be), Tara's mom posts the answers here (cindi), Craig and Pam's mom posts here (can't remember her screen name) and Domenic's babysitter (rachie some number or something) posts here. Oh yeah...and Domenic has a blog. But he only shares it with me. :p

Good morning riddlers!
I am IN!

Craig- thanks for sharing the story! Now I have to read the trip report to hear more details....

Utah-do you ever sleep woman? :rotfl2: at you giving yourself a TU when you were WRONG.... :rotfl:

Lou-sorry you are feeling "bleah"

RV aka Bleahlicious- where are you??? pretending to work again? The riddle just isn't the same without your smiling face..... or is that Villainous countenance?

I only play when Ash says it's an easy one.

Because she is my Borg sister......idiots together!! (NOA :teeth: )

PM sent....

Loubon said:
Thanks for the chicken soup.

flasher+chicken.gif

And Angel I don't think you got me sick. More likely it was from one of the exotic animals I have running around from Tooty.

:p

Hey, I would never give you an animal that didn't have shots :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter