Thursday Riddle

UtahMama said:
I think it's SHOOing us away and smirking! I'm taking it personal.
Yeah, well, now that it's coming to light thru all our trip reports that SOME people good UTM goodies bags and SOME people DIDN'T.....

I do I do....... :cool1:

Thanks Tag Fairy. And thanks for not giving me a big wing nut... :goodvibes

--

Snowhite I read about that earlier and I wanted to come back and say I am so sorry. Can I ask how old her daughters are?

spectrum-turbo
tu.gif

snowwite said:
I just noticed your new tag....whats with the Tipsy pioneer? Inquiring minds need to know!
It was a game where you take the name of your first pet and then the name of the first street you lived on and thats how you come up with your stripper name :rolleyes:

NAB said:
I do I do....... :cool1:

Thanks Tag Fairy. And thanks for not giving me a big wing nut... :goodvibes

--

NAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats baby! And B was right! you got a turning the page tag! Perfect! Thanks tag fairy for tagging our naked NAB! She lives in Canada and was cold, what with winter coming and all. :banana: :cool1: :yay:

sheridac said:
Yeah, well, now that it's coming to light thru all our trip reports that SOME people good UTM goodies bags and SOME people DIDN'T.....
Didn't you get yours????

Just Kidding! I'll have to owe ya!
I delivered my treats to those who answered my post one rainy day. I needed
their full name (so the front desk person wouldn't look at me funny) and their Resort check in date!

I wasn't playing favorites...OR (you would have gotten one for sure ;) )

It wasn't "all that" as far as lil gifts! TFY
Just some stale (formerly heavenly fresh and chewy!) nasty taffy!

Utah you are cracking me up!!!

Did you post the answer again???

Which is so ironic cause I am NOT IN. Nada. Nyet. No TU for me.... :sad:

and now I am dizzy from trying to write upside down and backwards

TwinkieMama said:
Utah you are cracking me up!!!

Did you post the answer again???

Which is so ironic cause I am NOT IN. Nada. Nyet. No TU for me.... :sad:

and now I am dizzy from trying to write upside down and backwards

Awwww. Don't feel bad Twinks! I'm not in yet either. And I had to come find this myself today! Now I am exhausted and my brain won't function!

We could be riddle-less together maybe???

For those stuck on this riddle, it will come when the TIME is right...

noon.jpg

Hi Craig -(said in my sexy Mae West voice) just to get Tara's neck hairs in a knot :lmao: And she probably doesn't even know who Mae West is :teeth:

Grammyof2 said:
Hi Craig -(said in my sexy Mae West voice) just to get Tara's neck hairs in a knot :lmao: And she probably doesn't even know who Mae West is :teeth:

Domenic does that well enough with his comb...

Too busy at work right now to come up and see you sometime though...

mae-west.gif

huh?

maybe I should change my location to "looking for a mint"

does writing in all caps help?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter