Thursday Riddle

I guess Alan stopped to watch the game and is now in mourning;)

New Years with kids, let's see the last 10 years we...........stayed home. Yep.

Usually I'm asleep before midnight.

Donna, why are you stressed? And surely, we can't stop at 92 (now 93) posts. So close to the woooohoooooty.

My son was injured at a party at Dan's boss' house tonight. Talking blood pouring down his head from a gash. He's ok...but it was scary and Im all adrenalined up right now...lol. Plus Im going to wake him up every hour or so to make sure he doesnt have a head injury!

so I"ll take the wooo hoootyy tymv! ;)

My son was injured at a party at Dan's boss' house tonight. Talking blood pouring down his head from a gash. He's ok...but it was scary and Im all adrenalined up right now...lol. Plus Im going to wake him up every hour or so to make sure he doesnt have a head injury!

Aren't you a nurse? Surely you know that head wounds bleed a lot. Besides, don't you have a spare child anyway?

That's too bad. When my little guy is sick there is nothing worse in the world. Suddenly all those times my dad told me "this is going to hurt me worse than it hurts you" make a whole lot more sense.

Aren't you a nurse? Surely you know that head wounds bleed a lot. Besides, don't you have a spare child anyway?

You're as bad as Lou who told me...Poor Dan...he's gonna be fired cause his kid bled on the boss's furniture! :rotfl: :rotfl:

thanks Ducky! :love2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter