Thursday Riddle

Evening riddlers. I lost track of the back and forth between Angel and her many adversaries today :rotfl:

Here's a :hug:, Angel.

I stayed home from work for half the day and I still missed the Woo Hooty :rolleyes:

Roadie...I hear ya....work stinks! It has seriously compromised my riddle time in the past couple of months :sad2:

:hug:
Was this pick on Angel day and I didn't get the memo:rolleyes:

:hug: Sorry you had a bad day.
I think you were the one who told me it is is sign of affection on this thread:love: If so I'd say you are the most loved of the riddlers today:love:

:hug:

:hug: Sorry you had a bad day.
I think you were the one who told me it is is sign of affection on this thread:love: If so I'd say you are the most loved of the riddlers today:love:

Angel
If this is true then your heart must be bursting with all the :love: you have received today

Evening riddlers. I lost track of the back and forth between Angel and her many adversaries today :rotfl:

Here's a :hug:, Angel.

I stayed home from work for half the day and I still missed the Woo Hooty :rolleyes:

Roadie...I hear ya....work stinks! It has seriously compromised my riddle time in the past couple of months :sad2:

Tara! If you don't mind me being nosey...what kind of work do you do? You've been super busy for awhile now...when does it all slow down for you?

Tara! If you don't mind me being nosey...what kind of work do you do? You've been super busy for awhile now...when does it all slow down for you?

I work in the office of a major street hockey equipment manufacturer. From September through winter is the busiest season, but from Thanksgiving through Christmas is just miserable. We sell to a couple of internet vendors, Target.com being one of them, and we were coming into hundreds of orders daily just for them (not including our regular dealer...mom and pop type stores...customers) starting the week after Thanksgiving. We're a small company personell-wise, and the volume increased this year by almost double from last year, which has just buried us in the office.

To top it off, the owner is my uncle, which might sound like a good gig, but it really isn't. He's not a pleasant man to work for most of the time because his vision is as narrow as what he wants is what he wants, regardless of if it is even feasible. He's much like my 3 1/2 year old son at times :rolleyes:

Anyway, now is normally when we start to slow down, but his genius-ness decided that January 1 would be the best time to implement a brand new sofware system...................................and it was just installed the week before Christmas. Naturally there are kinks and we are in NO way ready to start using this system live.

That's it in an (overflowing) nutshell. Back to your regularly scheduled riddle :)

I was just thinking that exact same thing.. have you had a haircut angel??

Oh good lord!!! You both know Ducks head will explode if he has to be nice to me:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter