Thursday's Let's Woo Hooty Riddle

Ok. I vaguely remember this. Won't claim to be smart since if I do remember the riddle and then sent the wrong answer..... :rolleyes:

And I don't know that I am really remembering it, anyway.

Can't claim preganancy hormones either :rolleyes:

So my PM has been sent and if it's wrong.....oh well :rotfl:

Good Morning Sunshines :sunny: Duck, don't make me hurt you today!! 2 out of 3 therapists have cleared me as not crazy so I can't use that as a defense :rolleyes: Im in!

Grammyof2 said:
That Canadian border is tough.

I have a new dog now cause he wouldn't let go of my leg when we were crossing. Nice dog, with big teeth, that hangs on my ankle, and sniffs my pockets :teeth:

sounds like Duck's first date :teeth:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
You're back!!! You don't have latex allergies do you? Just a warning, cause I hear those cavity searches can cause rashes.
Are you referring to your first date again :rolleyes:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
You're back!!! You don't have latex allergies do you? Just a warning, cause I hear those cavity searches can cause rashes.

pics please :teeth:

PM sent and I am IN.

Love to see the activity here today. Like it should be!!!!

:goodvibes Amy

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
You're asking me??? That's like Michael Jackson asking for advice on plastic surgery.

I don't look like Michael Jackson :confused3

Good morning everyone.

Another one checking in because Donna threatened me.

PM sent. I hope I am in.

I didnt threaten...I politely said get your butt over here! ;)

and hey Janet....don't you wuv me or Lou any more? We haven't gotten any funny animals in a long long long time! :teeth:

Mike:

tu.gif

Tara:

tu.gif

Angel:

tu.gif

Amy:

tu.gif

Carol:

tu.gif

firstmickey said:
I didnt threaten...I politely said get your butt over here! ;)

and hey Janet....don't you wuv me or Lou any more? We haven't gotten any funny animals in a long long long time! :teeth:
Oh boy!! You asked for it now :crazy:

Woo hooo...as of right now I think the riddle has more posts than it has had in the last week! :teeth: :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

firstmickey said:
Woo hooo...as of right now I think the riddle has more posts than it has had in the last week! :teeth: :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Well, one of the SMART girls was missing. :teeth:

Just us slackers were here :rotfl2:

firstmickey said:

We needed more nuts here to reach woo hooty :thumbsup2 Funny thing, you, Lou and Tooty are back. Co-incidence? :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter