Tiana’s Bayou AP Preview?

They both worked the same, they tell us a date they'll go live, and on that day you're just waiting for a blog or someone to mention it's live, and you need to quickly get in and register. I believe for both they didn't say when dates were, so we didnt know the dates until someone was able to actually go in and see.

Then about a hour later you'll get the email from disney saying AP/DVC previews are live and you can register now , but they're sold out by then

So those of us not plugged in online 24/7 have about a zero percent chance of signing up for a preview...gotcha! :rolleyes:

They both worked the same, they tell us a date they'll go live, and on that day you're just waiting for a blog or someone to mention it's live, and you need to quickly get in and register. I believe for both they didn't say when dates were, so we didnt know the dates until someone was able to actually go in and see.

Then about a hour later you'll get the email from disney saying AP/DVC previews are live and you can register now , but they're sold out by then
There was a huge difference between the two: GOTG didn't give us a registration date ahead of time, Tron gave us notice a couple days before of what the registration date would be (but not the time).

That said we don't know for sure how Disney will handle TBA.

@kittylady1972

Yea I honestly couldn't remember if we got a heads up for guardians or not.

I'm guessing since they said stay tuned for more info, it'll be like Tron, say you can register on this date (won't give a time)

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attraction...ews-confirmed-for-club-33-and-d23-members.htm

D23 will be hosting a separately ticketed event, where D23 Gold Members will have the opportunity to be among the first to enjoy the new Walt Disney World attraction. D23 Gold Members will be able to ride the attraction again and again, then take some time to enjoy the evening ambiance of the bayou with live jazz performances and tasty treats available during this celebration of Tiana's Bayou Adventure.

Club 33 Members will be able to experience a preview event shortly after the media event in the second week of June.

I think Tiana would have VQ for the first month and then go to Genie+. I don't recall Splash ever reached the popularity level of Mine Train or Tron. To me, it was on the same tier as Haunted Mansion or Big Thunder Mountain.
I do. You have to go back some years but that queue in courtyard used to be packed full and out under the railroad. Often it would have 90 minute waits. We often had to skip because the line was so long.

But as it aged and was not maintained and was a story most didn't know AND we had New Fantasyland and Storybook Circus that added there were more attractions. There really isn't time to ride everything anymore so choices are made.

I think this will be popular, not only because of an IP not used before but so far the released view of the animatronics put Frozen ride to shame. I can't wait to ride (and I usually try to avoid it due to the water) and I think it's going to be very popular! I mean I might be missing one but of the Princesses only Elsa & Anna, Snow White and Ariel even have rides, and Snow White is geared more to the Dwarfs. I don't count the Carousel or Belle Storytime.

I do. You have to go back some years but that queue in courtyard used to be packed full and out under the railroad. Often it would have 90 minute waits. We often had to skip because the line was so long.

But as it aged and was not maintained and was a story most didn't know AND we had New Fantasyland and Storybook Circus that added there were more attractions. There really isn't time to ride everything anymore so choices are made.

I think this will be popular, not only because of an IP not used before but so far the released view of the animatronics put Frozen ride to shame. I can't wait to ride (and I usually try to avoid it due to the water) and I think it's going to be very popular! I mean I might be missing one but of the Princesses only Elsa & Anna, Snow White and Ariel even have rides, and Snow White is geared more to the Dwarfs. I don't count the Carousel or Belle Storytime.
I agree with all of that and I also think a lot of people who don’t have kids or grandkids who were the right age to watch Princess and the Frog are underestimating how much kids loved the movie and how catchy the music is. I was a DLR AP as a kid and I have a lot of nostalgic memories of Splash, but the music from Tiana’s movie (which I never had any interest in before my kids wanted to watch it) is 100x better.

I think that I recall there being a waiting room that we got put in the morning of the last preview if you were in early, and then it said you would be randomly assigned at the said starting point. If you logged in AFTER the starting point, I think that you were in a queue. Was that what you guys recall? Was it better to be in the waiting room because all of those folks were handled BEFORE the queue people? I don't recall. I just always remember that there will be people that have multiple links open trying to see which one gets into the live booking first . . .

My goal is if I can’t get into the previews the first late July/early august day off I have that MK isn’t sold out I’ll book

I’m trying to convince myself I do not need to try for this. We missed AP preview for Ratatouille by a day (but our trip overlapped the opening), did special trip for Cosmic Rewind, did special trip for Tron, Moana coincided with a booked trip …I am already booked to go to WDW the first week of September. But odds are I’ll still try 🤣

I think we’ve decided not to renew our passes so we won’t be trying for the preview but I’ll be watching!

Do we expect all the AP dates to be after media previews? My daughters pass expires early June trying to see if she will have any chance.

Disney Park Blog 5/14/24: When Tiana’s Bayou Adventure opens on June 28, it will use a virtual queue. Guests can request to join the virtual queue via the My Disney Experience app at one of two times: 7 a.m. or 1 p.m. While a standby queue will not be available during the attraction’s initial opening days, we expect to open a standby queue soon after the attraction’s opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter