• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

tickets - here or there??

ilesfamily

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Has anyone got any tips on buying 5 park flexi tickets in the US, I have been on the Ticket mania site which sells them for $202

I remember last year there being a few ticket booths on I Drive .

I know the place that I bought our tickets from last year, (tucan travel ) but they are £100 more expensive this year.

Any ideas.

Looking forward to being there this coming Friday!!!!!!!!!

:pinkbounc

I can't really advise as I've never bothered with the Flex ticket, but I do know that Ticketmania's prices are usually pretty competitive, so would imagine that price is a good one.

Not sure about the ticket booths, some I'm sure are ok I'm sure, though I'd expect their prices to be around the same as Ticketmania and the like, but watch out for Timeshare presentations.

Have a great trip! :)

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter