Tie die fun! Addicted!

MommyBell08

DIS Veteran
We had a blast, heres a look at our attempt.. Im sure well make more!
IMG_3381.jpg

IMG_3380.jpg

IMG_3376.jpg

IMG_3374.jpg

im just waiting for my second batch to be done
i made red and black and will decorate with minnie ribbon
i also made them bulls eye rather than swirl
hope they turn out

vicky

'1tricky1' please post pictures of ur work when u open em up! 'PixieDust32' awesome colors love em'....Thanks for the compliments we are having a blast with this...:) Now to plan our next trip so we can wear them all together!

These are great! You're inspiring me to try this before our next trip! Wahoo!

Thanks for sharing!

-- Susan :surfweb:

You're welcome Plutos.

OK, someone asked me to try to make a pillowcase, so I did. It turned out way better than I expected. I think it looks amazing.
The colors are bright and cool.

I think it can be perfect for character's autographs, with a fabric safe permanent marker.

So here is a couple of pics.... Hope ya'll like them.

IMG_1379.jpg

The ears come out perfect! I love it :lovestruc

IMG_1380.jpg

Pooh is ready for a nap :yay:

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

Those are amazing! My favs are your first one MommyBell08 and your pink, blue, and black Pixiedust. I've never seen such creativity with tie die. LOVE IT!!!

OK guys, I made this cute dress and it was a challenge and got frustrated a couple times but it turned out better than expected. Check it out....

This is a size 6 girls dress.... Red, white and blue.... :lovestruc

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1476.jpg

:hippie:

Thank you Princess Nancy. I loved it too :love: too bad my girls are too old to wear one. :sick:

I do not wash it again, but you can do it if you want to, let it sit for about 5 -10 min

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter