Tie Die Mickey shirts?

PixieDust32

♥ Live ♥ Love♥ Disney ♥
Hi, just wondering, does anyone knows where to find the directions on how to make the tie die mickey ears t- shirts?

Please.

Thanks in advance. :flower3:

I tried the one using the sharpies yesterday. It didn't turn out very well. Looks like someone drew dots with a sharpie and it bled just a little. The dots are very visable.

I found someone who knows how to tie dye and has an esty shop whatever that is but I would like to know if there are any pictures of these shirts so I can pick my colors. Thanks in advance.

I found someone who knows how to tie dye and has an esty shop whatever that is but I would like to know if there are any pictures of these shirts so I can pick my colors. Thanks in advance.

I went to Etsy and searched "mickey tie dye" and found this shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5618991
She's got tons of Mickey tie dye shirts...I am still trying to figure out how she did Mickey's profile!

Oh, and for those of you who didn't know, Etsy is this awesome site where you can shop for all things homemade. Seriously, type ANYTHING in the search box and you'll probably find it!

I think the shop was called SoBen Arts or something like that. Ours came out fantastic. They were the mickey head with the spiral behind it. We love them!!!

Thank you for the tips. I made my very first shirt and I didn't turned out the way I wanted to, but I think is fine.

Lamp018.jpg

Very cute PixieDust32 ----can you share how you were able to make the colors so bright, and what kit/dye you used?

Thanks!!:)

Very cute PixieDust32 ----can you share how you were able to make the colors so bright, and what kit/dye you used?

Thanks!!:)

Thank you!

Well, we got tye dye kit from wal mart, nothing special, I think it was the shirts fabric because I noticed that on DH's and DS's shirt the colors weren't sop bright like on DD's, also I left the shirts in the ash soda longer than 15 minutes.

That makes sense --I've heard that 100% cotton works well. What were the fabrics you had made of?

100% cotton. I got the shirts from wal mart, just plain white non-bounderies (sp?) for the girls and Hanes for mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter