Tiger King

nicolita3

DIS Veteran
Anyone watching? What did you think? Did she use that meat grinder? Lol..

This documentary was so crazy every episode had a new twist and turn. I heard they may even do a second season.

Thank goodness someone started a thread on this.....I was just coming to do it if no one else had.....

I just can't believe what I was watching!!!! The memes out there are hysterical. We binged the series in two days. I do not know if a second season could top the first season.

I am telling everyone who is worried about the state of affairs right now to just watch and they will instantly feel better about themselves!!!

His eulogy for Travis was priceless as was his music video......When a man saw a Tiger...and a Tiger saw a man. I just cracked up.

MJ

We just finished it last night, it's crazy! But I can tell you Doc, from Myrtle Beach, is still seen out in the waterway with Bubbles his elephant. So who knows what's going on there.

Thank goodness someone started a thread on this.....I was just coming to do it if no one else had.....

I just can't believe what I was watching!!!! The memes out there are hysterical. We binged the series in two days. I do not know if a second season could top the first season.

I am telling everyone who is worried about the state of affairs right now to just watch and they will instantly feel better about themselves!!!

His eulogy for Travis was priceless as was his music video......When a man saw a Tiger...and a Tiger saw a man. I just cracked up.

MJ

His eulogy was interesting lol. I thought it was hilarious how he had different outfits. He had an emt outfit when his employee got his arm bitten off and then a preacher's outfit at his husband's funeral lol. The memes kill me.

I finally finished this after hearing about it non-stop the past week. Def a bunch of crazies in that doc!

Just finished.

Never watched a show more full of narcissistic people than this one. What a bunch of crazies.

Joe ~ King Narcissist, but he was framed.

Carole ~ She killed her husband. And she is profiting off the tigers too. Hypocrite.

Jeff ~ Con man personafide.

Doc ~ just gross, gross, gross. I dry heave, he is running a cult.

And good gravy, have any of these people heard of a dentist?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm obsessed with it! lmao - it's crazy.

We actually did the TIGERS tour in SC in 2006 and loved it. Watching Doc and his wives that we met and hung out with was a little weird. I had no idea it was so weird there.

Ahhhh.... started it last night, it's crazy, some weirdos in this world.
Don;t wanna see the spoilers.

Three episodes to go before I am finished.

I am confused as to how many camera crews were there at any given moment.

Joe seemed to have his own camera person following him at all times, the reality TV show crew was there, was the documentary crew there at the same time as the reality TV show crew or did they come later?

Just finished the series. So crazy. I just couldn’t stop watching. Any other shows like this that we should watch?

I watched the trailer the other day. Are these people real, is this an actual reality TV show?
It looks totally insane.

Ok, you all got me, now I'm intrigued so will give this one a try.

Just one question before I do, though. There isn't any animal cruelty or anything like that, is there? I refuse to watch anything where bad things happen to animals.

Ok, you all got me, now I'm intrigued so will give this one a try.

Just one question before I do, though. There isn't any animal cruelty or anything like that, is there? I refuse to watch anything where bad things happen to animals.

They show tigers/cats in cages and there is abuse mentioned but they don't actually show it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter