Time for "B" Blue/Black Exchange CLOSED

DisneyCP2002

<font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm
Continuing with the letter exchange "B" is up next. I thought it might be cool, and others agreed, to send Black and/or Blue things instead of just general B things. There will be other letters that will be like that as well, B just begins it. Here is all the important info:

Amount: $5 + shipping

PM me with the following info:

Name
Address
Email Address
# of Exchanges
International yes or no
elf yes or no

Anything with B? Like Bears, Beer (Just kidding, not beer) bingo,bottle, books, etc. Or only blue and black items?

Thanks

Mostly Black & Blue items if you got them, if you do not then B items are fine as well.

Aww, see for me B=Butterfly! So I'm in, if that counts. :) A was kind of hard when it got down to it. B might be easier! PM is on it's way.

That's the way to do it on these that you know ahead....last time I had all the letters done by the time we were sending out "d" :rotfl:
it was good to get some of those harder ones done.

Ok, you got me. I am very curious :scratchin what we will get that is black and blue. Sign me up! pm on it's way.

It doesn't have to be black AND blue (as I understand) but black OR blue.
Let me know, Dania if that is right.

name day :hyper:

It can be either Black or Blue or both. Also if you don't have enough of black and/or blue you can add "B" items. Names will be going out later this afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter