times for Shamu Rocks America

MaryLynne

Earning My Ears
Anyone have a guess for what time Shamu Rocks America would start if the park closes at 10pm? I would love to see this, but with a three year old, 10pm is too late to be still in the park. What about when they close at 6pm? Thanks for any advise.

Mary Lynne

We just returned from Seaworld today. We went to the park three days while we were there. We would go in the mornings and then leave during the warmest part of the day to rest and give daughter some pool time at the hotel; then return late afternoon. Shamu Rocks America starts at 9:45 with the fireworks at about 10:00. Our daughter prefers Seaworld over Disney and loves Shamu Rocks America! Have a great trip.

Just wondering what Shamu Rocks is... I did not relize that Seaworld stayed open that late.. We will be there the end of May... thanks..amy

Shamu Rocks America....Music...the crowd really gets into it. Seaworld has a very large screen in front of Shamu Stadium where the audience can be seen singing, dancing, etc. before the show starts. Then the trainers bring out the whales and they perform with them to the music. It is great and if you want to get soaked by Shamu, this is the place. At the end of the show, weather permitting, they have a red, white, and blue fireworks show. We went three nights in a row last week. Also, at the end of May, (unless the dates have changed) they are supposed to be opening a new part of Seaworld (restaurants, the Sky Tower should be opening back up soon, etc).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter