tink2020's designs *updated*

tink2020 said:
ovalDLRPred.jpg

Perfect! :yay:

:goodvibes

Jodie

bear74 said:
Hey Jennifer could you do this one with Olivia.
Thanks

On second thought, here it is. This might actually be big enough since you have a little one.... if you need the larger file, though feel free to PM me and I'll email it to you! :goodvibes

And for anyone paying attention, I can NOT promise to get to requests this quickly... I'm just avoiding my school work at the moment, so it was a welcome distraction! ;)

princessolivia.jpg

tink2020 said:
On second thought, here it is. This might actually be big enough since you have a little one.... if you need the larger file, though feel free to PM me and I'll email it to you! :goodvibes

And for anyone paying attention, I can NOT promise to get to requests this quickly... I'm just avoiding my school work at the moment, so it was a welcome distraction! ;)

princessolivia.jpg
Thank you I love it can't wait to show her daddy. I found some gray zip up hoodies at walmart. So I think I will use this one as a name badge on the front. I need to decide If I will use the cinderella Jennifer one or figure out a different one.
I see you have been doing a lot of designing today. our you planning on doing all the resorts.

bear74 said:
Thank you I love it can't wait to show her daddy. I found some gray zip up hoodies at walmart. So I think I will use this one as a name badge on the front. I need to decide If I will use the cinderella Jennifer one or figure out a different one.
I see you have been doing a lot of designing today. our you planning on doing all the resorts.

Oops! I didn't see your question, I'm sorry. :blush: I'll do all the resorts eventually I guess, but I'm just doing them now as they are requested. I'm glad you liked the Olivia design! :goodvibes

PrincessRhiannon1DLRPcopy.jpg

PrincessRhiannon1copy.jpg

*idea of entering pictures among clipart credited to others (Kate (Julia & Nicks Mom), Denise (triplefigs), etc) :goodvibes *

PrincessRhiannon2copy.jpg

*idea of entering pictures among clipart credited to others (Kate (Julia & Nicks Mom), Denise (triplefigs), etc) :goodvibes *

Jennifer - I really like your resort designs. Where are you finding the pictures of them?

Tammi67 said:
Jennifer - I really like your resort designs. Where are you finding the pictures of them?

Um... mostly google, and a few of my own. But literally just a few, there are much betters out there! Thank you! :goodvibes

ETA: I usually just end up using a small portion of the original pictures, and have to edit a little bit (ie take a giant green pole out of the Pop scene :rotfl: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter