Tips on Hilton Head??

hmmerr02

Mouseketeer
HI! i'm brand new to DVC (so new we don't even have our contract officially closed on yet) and was wondering how difficult it is to get summer ressies for Hilton Head? Are certain rooms harder than others? I'd appreciate any feedback!

:mickeybar

When I wanted to go two years ago everyone warned me that the smaller rooms are harder to get. Luckily we wanted a 2 bedroom as friends were joining us. Get up early and call for your reservation daily, first thing each morning. That will maximize your chances of getting what you want!

The resort was beautiful and we had a nice stay. Make sure when you check in to get a list of the onsite activities. We missed getting one and had no clue all that was going on for the first day. We were in building 18 which was nice, about halfway between the Lodge (where you check in) and the pool (where the snack bar and gift shop and rentals are). Remember that all the rooms are a "half story" up in case of a hurricane storm surge, so a ground floor room will be a half story up and a second story will be one and a half up. This matters because if someone in your group could not do stairs they would put you in a room in the main Lodge, the only building with an elevator.

Welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter