• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TiW Update?

steves100

DIS Veteran
Anyone know if Disney has totally discontinued Tables in Wonderland or doing the same deal that existing Annual Pass members could sign backup?. Think mine will expire around beginning of Maybe the 4 month extension.
Thanks

Thanks you, I did look there prior to y post. Was wondering if anyone had heard anything or there at any rumors.

Thanks

Steve

I think they really need to consider accepting new memberships. This was a nice perk and got us to eat more often at WDW dining locations. With so many other options near property, I think a lot of folks may look for other opportunities.

I would suggest that the bottom line is...

"New Tables in Wonderland memberships are not for sale at this time".

That which is not for sale, does not exist :(. We loved this program, bought it every year for a good decade. But it's gone.

I would suggest that the bottom line is...

"New Tables in Wonderland memberships are not for sale at this time".

That which is not for sale, does not exist :(. We loved this program, bought it every year for a good decade. But it's gone.
Another hoping it comes back as we've used it for years and loved it.
Don't expect to see it back until all the restaurants are open and crowds are back to normal or close.
With limited restaurants open, there is no reason to offer the discounted program.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter