To Wish Aussies travelling Feb 2011 safe travels, bon voyage.

To those leaving soon, safe travels and have a fabulous time!

I myself am not sure whether I want time to go faster or slower. I have so much to do yet I can't wait to be in the states! We have 15 days to finalise plans for our house. :scared1:

I'm looking forward to seeing all of the trip reports from you guys over the next month! I am so excited for you all, and hope you have a great time on your Disney adventures!!!

January 2011 - the start of a new year and deep into the heart of the US winter.

Wishing all the travellers Bon Voyage

• kwonyong (although you might be travelling at the very end of December...)
  • HeidiSpidi
  • Aust
  • Luisa
  • emilyd
  • PrincessInOz

Please let me know if you're travelling in December and I'll update this post.

princess::upsidedow

Only 10 more sleeps to go! Wow! Where did the past 9 months go? We booked in March, and Jan 8 was SO far away - and now it's right around the corner! I can't sleep, and when I dpo, I end up waking up an hour or 2 later thinking about the trip. I did a trial suitcase pack on Monday, which got me depressed as I can't take anywhere near enough clothes with me, and my tendonitis in my elbow has already flared up from dragging suitcases from room A to room B.

DD8 will be distracted from our trip by her father arriving for a week's visit tonight - she's driving with him up to her Nan and Pop's place and I don't get her back until Jan 6 (giving me no time to track down the things that will undoubtedly get left behind up at Port Maquarie). Me, I do't know what I'm doing during that week! There's only so many times I can re-pack my winter gear LOL. DH and I were going to the Hunter Valley for 3 nights but decided we could use that money better elsewhere, although he did say that I am NOT to take that as go-ahead to spend another $2K shopping in Hawaii :rotfl:

So do you want a run-down of what we are doing and when? If so, I'll let Aust take over from here, as she's the planner of the DL part of my trip!

You know, Princess, now that I have just dropped off my DD, I just might have time to write one! Aust, you'll have to help me out by emailing me the latest DL plan though - or we can take turns in the PTR!

You know, Princess, now that I have just dropped off my DD, I just might have time to write one! Aust, you'll have to help me out by emailing me the latest DL plan though - or we can take turns in the PTR!

Mine's already started on the DLR Trip Report section....:rolleyes1

Heidi I'll email you the latest version tomorrow from work - you can do the report, SOME of us still have to go to work!!

I hope the crowds die down for you girls! My friend tried to go to DL today but they were turned away as both parks were at capacity! Hopefully it won't be so bad after New Years :).

$A is at an all time high - go forth and spend travellers! :cool1::cool1:

I am not going until September but put $1000 on my travelcard today -:woohoo:
(probably better off to pay off my credit card - but that is a different column in the budget)

Yep, no complaints here about the exchange rate, Battymum! I'm wondering whether I should put just $1K more on my travel card...

Speaking of travel cards, just so I make sure I've got this right (I have an ANZ travel card)...all I have to do is press credit and type in my pin at either a POS or ATM? Nothing else? (The last thing I need is to dream about THAT tonight!).

Yep, no complaints here about the exchange rate, Battymum! I'm wondering whether I should put just $1K more on my travel card...

Speaking of travel cards, just so I make sure I've got this right (I have an ANZ travel card)...all I have to do is press credit and type in my pin at either a POS or ATM? Nothing else? (The last thing I need is to dream about THAT tonight!).

I think we pressed savings, not credit. Not that it would matter, it's only one account so if one doesn't work, try the other one!

So many upcoming trips! Very exciting for you all :cool1:

Safe travels to all those going in Jan. Have a fabulous time!!! I am sure you all will...

Thanks everyone, only 2 days to go here.

Shushh, good to hear that you are enjoying your holiday - I hope your time on the cruise is relaxing ;)

February 2011 - Valentine's month for
1.gif

I know I'm early - but I won't be back for a while!

Safe travels to:

• Queenie82 (early Feb and aiming for 5 castles!)
  • BecBennett (mid to late Feb??)

May the Valentine month be a happy and romantic travel for you both!

Bec Bennett - not sure when you're leaving; but I hope that your Wedding goes according to plan and better! Congratulations and Best Wishes!
12.gif

If anyone is going in Feb, please post so that we can share in your excitement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter