Today is my birthday and I'm going to Disneyland!

Dizneydaz

DIS Veteran
Yes that's right. Today I turn 47 (only 3 yrs. til the next big 0!) and I decided I want to go to DL and see the fireworks! I absolutely love them and they always make me a little teary eyed. So, after my DD6 princess: gets out of school (it's her last day, year round, minimum day) we're going to get some lunch and head to DLR. I know it'll be hot there today, well sort of anyway. About 84, while we'll be about 100 here at home in Corona.

So, if you're going today, maybe you'll see me there. Look for me getting my free stroller-thanks Disney Visa! :goodvibes

:bday: :goodvibes :cool1:

Happy Birthday to you!!!!! :cheer2: I definitely won't be at Disneyland today becuase I'm in Nevada. :sad2: But I'd love to hear how you're day went there. :sunny:

Happy Birthday! There's no better place to enjoy your special day with your little girl!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter