Tokyo Disneyland to Reopen on April 15th

We had a great time at Tokyo DL yesterday. We saw the Easter parade, rode all the rides by 11:30. No lines at all as very few people were there and the ones that were did not go on the rides. I will be posting a full trip report with photos when I get back to Texas this next week. Cannot wait to share with you all and am looking forward to our annual WDW trip for Star Wars weekend in just a few short weeks!

We had a great time at Tokyo DL yesterday. We saw the Easter parade, rode all the rides by 11:30. No lines at all as very few people were there and the ones that were did not go on the rides. I will be posting a full trip report with photos when I get back to Texas this next week. Cannot wait to share with you all and am looking forward to our annual WDW trip for Star Wars weekend in just a few short weeks!

sounds great!!

Thats great! Glad you got to go :banana:. I has been nice to to read articles about the park's opening, its seem sit has brought much needed joy back into the peoples lives. It is nice to hear such good things with the situation still questionable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter