tonilea

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
You gave me an idea......
I never had an urge to visit Branson. BUT I certainly have the urge to visit a Disney outlet. ;)
DH and I are planning a weekend trip in August. We have never been to Kansas City and thought we might hit that.
But Disney outlet......... hhhmmmmm.......
How big is the Branson store?

ya_Mickey2.gif

CSR: 01/01
DL- off site: 05/01
WDW - on site: 01/02

I guess it is about average, the only other Disney Store I have been to was in Springfield, MO. It is in the Tanger Outlet Mall on Hwy 76. There is lots of great shopping in Branson. We enjoy it and almost never go to the shows. Lots of great places to eat.
Springfield is about 30 miles to the north, and if you like fishing, camping, rv'ing, ect, Bass Pro Shops is headquartered in Springfield, you could almost spend a day there.
My only warning is August can be quite hot. October is a beautiful time in the Ozarks. I also love April... all the Dogwoods and Redbuds start blooming.

Hope this helps!
Toni

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter