Tony's Town Square

BAST

DIS Veteran
Any recent reviews? I have not heard good things about this restaurant in the past but was considering eating there for MVMCP since LTT is filled up (and we want to try something other that CP and CRT).

We have eaten there several times prior to MVMCP and once prior to MNSSHP and enjoyed it. Last year, we had one of the very first seatings and requested to sit out on the Patio. It was a great way to start the Party with the Christmas tree and decorations right there. And then you walk down Main Street with the snow falling. I'd love to try some of the other restaurants farther back in the Park, but I take guests every year that have not been to MVMCP before, and I think the snow just sets the mood for the Party.

My food has always been good, and I love the bread and sauce they bring out before your meal. I could make a meal on just that.

Tony's is a must-do for our family. Great food and very nicely themed restaurant.

I think it would be perfect for MVMCP cause when you come out you will still have the entire experience of walking down Main Street.

We ate at Tony's in June. The service was great, girls first day on the job, she was excellent. The bread and sauce was a big hit with my kids too. IMO, though, the pasta sauce on the spaghetti and meatballs was a little bland. It tasted like it came from a can or jar, no seasoning. My husband had the linguini with seafood, it was not bad, not "I'd get that again" but not bad. The portions, however, are huge. If we do eat there again I'll share the spaghetti with one or both of my DD's, there was that much. Just my HO, maybe we were just there on an off day. The check for the four of us, two adults, two kids meals, was ~$70 without the tip too.

My Dh, a cook friend and I love Tony's. Portions are big and theming is right up our ally.

We enjoy good food...we were not overly impressed by Tony's. Large portions..just ok food.

Why not have a great lunch at LTT..the lunch menu is outstanding..then just grab hot dogs and snacks during MVMCP.

Dined here for lunch last year and thought it was just so-so. I would dine either at Cindy's or the Crystal Palace if you are looking for someplace inside the park or at the Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge if you don't mind dining outside of the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter