Too early to plan for 2012, or am I just bored??

Can anyone take a guess as to why the Contemporary would have no garden wing rooms available for Nov. 2012????????

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on the Dis Boards. I feel like I'm back in grade school, and I'm afraid no one will like me!
I'm planning our 3rd trip to the World. We're staying at Coronado Springs April 17th -23. My first trip was in the fall of 2009, at Coronado, and our second trip was in the beginning December 2009 at Port Orleans French Quarter. I don't know how many of you were there last December, but it was cold if you're from Arizona. The only time we were warm, was in our room. I just hope April isn't too hot, but you take your chances.

Can anyone tell me how to add the trip count down?

If you click on someone else's it will take you to a page where you will be guided step by step to create one. Then once it is created, you can add the link to your signature by going to the user CP (control panel) and choosing edit signature. I think the 2nd choice in the list is the one that worked when I added mind. Copy and paste it into your signature. HTH

finally booked our August 2012 trip yesterday thru AAA. Booking thru AAA saved me 300.00! We decided to stay at POR Riverside this time instead of FW cabins, i have very mixed emotions about this move. I love the cabins, but we are trying to cut back this year. I wanted to suprise my daughter with a royal room but my agent was told there are no accessbile royal rooms?? i really dont think this is true, the web site says there are. Now on to the fun part... all the planning!! and fingers crossed for free dining!!!!! :)

Hi everyone :goodvibes Just returned from the BWI and loved it! Looking to return some time next year between Sept - Dec. I would love to see WDW all decked out in Christmas decorations but I have to see what the weather is like this year because I cant get excited about a cold visit. But here is my question, we have always booked through Expedia. Ive read on DIS that its possible to book a trip through Disney but make partial payments??? How does that work? Can some explain, TIA!

Hi everyone :goodvibes Just returned from the BWI and loved it! Looking to return some time next year between Sept - Dec. I would love to see WDW all decked out in Christmas decorations but I have to see what the weather is like this year because I cant get excited about a cold visit. But here is my question, we have always booked through Expedia. Ive read on DIS that its possible to book a trip through Disney but make partial payments??? How does that work? Can some explain, TIA!

I booked through AAA and was able to make partial payments. The only thing I had to pay 100% up front was the airfare.

Never too early to start planning. Although my boyfriend says we can't afford to go again next year I say pish posh to him and that if we start thinking/planning/saving NOW we will be able to afford it in September 2012, besides the trip in full does not have to be paid until 45 days out anyway. LOTS of time to save and plan. I also feel lost if I'm not planning a Disney trip, although 2012 would be my second trip ever! I am addicted and NEED a countdown. Hoping that all the lovely people here on the disboards will help me plan it so I can book things and give it to him as an early birthday present :lovestruc:wizard::dance3:

Never too early to start planning. Although my boyfriend says we can't afford to go again next year I say pish posh to him and that if we start thinking/planning/saving NOW we will be able to afford it in September 2012, besides the trip in full does not have to be paid until 45 days out anyway. LOTS of time to save and plan. I also feel lost if I'm not planning a Disney trip, although 2012 would be my second trip ever! I am addicted and NEED a countdown. Hoping that all the lovely people here on the disboards will help me plan it so I can book things and give it to him as an early birthday present :lovestruc:wizard::dance3:

Tell him you want a Disney gift card for every event for the next year-- birthday, anniversay, Christmas, Groundhog day...

If you're both serious about it, you'll have a whole lot of spending money in gfit cards.

Also, save your change. We normally have about $400 a year in coins, and we cash them in right before vacation.

I'm hoping for a November 2012 trip. My hubby says no-he wants to go camping for a vacation :mad: Sorry but taking all of your household chores out to the woods is not a vaca to me. Do I even need to mention snakes?! Anyways, I'm going ahead with my dreams of grandeur and planning a Nov WDW trip. I'm trying to hold out for free dining. We would like the second week of Nov but my agent hasn't heard anything yet. Should we go ahead and book this? What are your thoughts?:confused3

yeah well i have two trips planed right now. One with my sis in 2012, then another with my boyfriend for 2013.. and he is getting excited for our 2013 trip... im at 390 days for my trip with sis.. cant wait to get away from things..

Just booked September 2012. :cool1: Only back 6 weeks and we can wait for next year. :earsboy: Only 317 days to go.

just having to change my dates for 2012.. hopefully i dont have any issues changing them, or have to pay extra money for it..

We are going in July and I have packed my bags!

It may not be "too early to plan", but I think you may be pushing the too early to pack principle. Or did you just want to avoid the Summer clotehs/Winter clothes swap in the closet or attic?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter