Too early to plan for 2012, or am I just bored??

We are scheduled for September 2012 at The Animation Resort, but I am thinking of changing to POR for the Princess Rooms as it is $300 less and we have never stayed in a moderate resort yet:cool1:. I am hoping for a great deal to upgrade to even a deluxe would be nice. Look forward to planning with you guys!

I'm planning our first trip to DW in June 2012, since we have to wait until school ends...DH has never been and I have only gone once as a child, so this will be fun. Still researching the resorts, but really leaning towards the Poly.

Right now, we're brainstorming a possible 1st or 2nd week in December trip. Visited at around this time in 2010 and had a blast. Even though central FL went through it's worst cold streak in 20yrs.

You can tell this from the pictures, because she's always in her wind breaker and I'm always in either a hockey or football jersey.

But dispite the cold, we had a great time. Loved the topiaries. Loved the decorations. Loved the "snowp". Had a blast MVMCP. We both dropped our jaws at Osbourne Lights. And her face lit up like an awe struck little kid at the lighting of Cinderella's Castle.

That's why we're going back.

(Ohhh... And the short lines for the rides and restaurants don't hurt either. :thumbsup2 :santa: )

We are planning for 2012, our first choice is September however we have to wait to see if dh gets his vacation bid, if not our back up plans are March or December. Hoping for a great discount or free dining!

im hoping for a discount too! we are staying at POR this trip, usually stay at FW and love it, but we just want a change and not worth it for only 3 of us. I have heard of the royal rooms at POR but are there Princess rooms as well?? or are they the same?? i am booking one of the royal rooms to suprise my daughter :)

I don't think there is such as thing as planning too early for WDW. I am planning a Jan 2012 trip and a Dec 2012 trip already. Hoping for free dining or room discounts. And great weather! Have fun planning your Disney trip!

we were 50+ days from our Sept 2011 and had to reschedule til Sept 2012. So we're jumping on the 2012 planning train.

We're joining in on the planning as well. :woohoo:

We just booked this week for Sept. 2012 for 8 nights. :banana: Now the real planning begins. :thumbsup2

Our church and two others are grouping for an Eastern Caribbean Carnival Cruise June 23-30, 2012.

After a lot of back and forth, I was really thinking for what it would cost me I could do something my children would enjoy a lot more. They'll be 9 and 2.5 then. I made the decision last week not to do the cruise and to do Disney World instead.

Our first trip was 6 days and really 5.5 when you consider we arrived around 5:30 and left at 9am on departure day. Dd had said when we went back she wanted to do 10 days. We'll be doing 9. I haven't booked yet, but plan to next month for June 22-30th. Our first trip was Thanksgiving 2010 after I found out my daughter's school would be closed the entire week. That trip was booked in August and taken in November so a lot more planning and paying time to work with this time. If it's still available when I book, I'm going to splurge and book the Beach Club. Between the pictures and the desriptions, I am already wishing I was there. Not to mention having alternative to buses available to 2 of the 4 parks and a couple of Table Service restaurants between there and the Yacht Club. Saw a picture of someone's steak from Captain Grille :lovestruc And I think I want to do Cape May. Last time we did Chef Mickey's.

Last trip was a surprise but I have told her about this one. So far she isn't saying much about it. It probably doesn't seem real to her yet it being so far off. I mentioned something about and she said, "Mom, when is it again? You're scaring me...you're talking about it like it's tomorrow." :rotfl: I got a big hug when I said 9 days though. I figure with the heat, we'll need lots of down time.

So much to do. Not sure how I got it done the last time, especially having to do it all in secret. The surprise was great and I'm glad I did it, but I'm looking forward to sharing the anticipation with her this time and getting her input. Last time she had no idea Disney World was anything more than the Castle. This time she'll have a lot more to say I'm sure.

Was originally thinking about 2013, but in 2013, he turns 3 and she turns 10, so this is my last year to get ds in free and dd in on a child ticket. I think in 2013, we may try the Mickey Boat as wel call it.

:cutie:What are the odds of a late April early may discount offer? We are planning may 13-19th 2012. Fingers crossed!:wizard:

We are November 2012 people also! I love WDW in November :goodvibes

November 2000, 2008, 2010 & coming soon 2012!!!!! :yay:

We're doing a land and sea vacation in early November 2012. We've done F&WF in October and Christmas decorations in December so this time we are hoping to catch the best of both with a November trip. Super excited! :yay: I'm also crossing my fingers for a Disney engagement. :lovestruc

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on the Dis Boards. I feel like I'm back in grade school, and I'm afraid no one will like me!
I'm planning our 3rd trip to the World. We're staying at Coronado Springs April 17th -23. My first trip was in the fall of 2009, at Coronado, and our second trip was in the beginning December 2009 at Port Orleans French Quarter. I don't know how many of you were there last December, but it was cold if you're from Arizona. The only time we were warm, was in our room. I just hope April isn't too hot, but you take your chances.

Can anyone tell me how to add the trip count down?

Hi Everyone,

I don't know how many of you were there last December, but it was cold if you're from Arizona.

It was cold if you were from Massachusetts too. But, that is why the good lord created hockey and football jerseys.

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on the Dis Boards. I feel like I'm back in grade school, and I'm afraid no one will like me!
I'm planning our 3rd trip to the World. We're staying at Coronado Springs April 17th -23. My first trip was in the fall of 2009, at Coronado, and our second trip was in the beginning December 2009 at Port Orleans French Quarter. I don't know how many of you were there last December, but it was cold if you're from Arizona. The only time we were warm, was in our room. I just hope April isn't too hot, but you take your chances.

First of all - WELCOME!!!! :thumbsup2
And to add a ticker to your post, you look at the top of the page on the blue bar and you see the option for "tickers" - click on that and it will guide you through making one. Enjoy!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter