Top 10 signs you are a Walt Disney World fanatic

ron777

Earning My Ears
OK Disney World Fanatics I have a Top 10list for ya!: The Top 10 signs that You are a Walt Disney World fanatic. HERE WE GO!!!.

10. You see a Disney World commercial, and you say to yourself "I can't wait till I go to Disney World"

9. You anoy your co-workers and friends by singing Disney movie songs out loud.

8. A indoor sports arena looks like the inside of Space Mountain (Minus the Coaster Track) with the lights on.

7. You pull out pictures of your last vacation at Disney World.

6. You Cry when you talk about Walt Disney World with your family or friends.

5. You know the whole Monorail speil (in English & Spainish) by heart

4. You know all about each Disney World attraction.

3. All you can think about is DISNEY WORLD!, DISNEY WORLD!, DISNEY WORLD!

2. You remember in great detail about your last trip to Disney World

And the #1 sign that you are a Walt Disney World Fanatic:

1. YOUR MAIN MISSION IS TO GET A PICTURE OF THE INTERIOR OF SPACE MOUNTAIN WITH THE LIGHTS ON.

If these signs relate to you You are not alone!

:D :earsboy: :wave:

Hee hee hee - guilty as charged! :)

10. - saw the commercial last night, the one with the little girl that catches Tinkerbell like a lightning bug, and thought that same thing - can't wait to go again, even though it's only been a little over a month since our last trip.

5. My family seems to be concerned when I don't say the Spanish part of the message, as I almost always do.

Or... when you see the commercial for WDW you get goosebumps, tears well up and when someone in your family is talking to you while the commercial is on you don't hear them!

"The place where magic lives."

I have my picture of space mountain with the lights on. Happened just 2 weeks ago when we were there. I wanna go back NOW!

Oh yes! I most definately fit this category! I don't have pics of Space Mountain, but thanks to the WDW college program, I got to *ride* it with the lights on!

13. Your emails start to pile up around this time of year with friends wanting your help planning their Disney trips!!!

WAHHHH...I wanna go back now!!!!

spacemtn.jpg.w300h225.jpg

How 'bout this one....

I kept bothering people with......"Guess what?'"

They would say "What?"....My reply...

"I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!!"

LOL.....I resemble some of those....:D

I have Space Mountain lights on pics. :) :)

Just this morning DH was looking at a pile of WDW pics that haven't made it into a photo album yet.

Just last night I cried when I saw the WDW commercial that says something like, "the only thing better than a special moment between a father and daughter is a moment between a brother and a sister" with the family watching Illuminations.

That is how MY picture of Space Mountain turned out too!;) I have 322 days to go for my next trip!:rolleyes: I might stay a WHOLE 5 days!!:eek:

13. Office xmas gifts from 3 different people revolved around Disney: (Pluto ornament; Goofy ornament & mug; Collector's edition Goofy DVD and Disney desk calendar).

14. I've agreed to help chaperone my SIL chaperone her 9 grandchildren (ages 9-14) on their 1st trip to WDW in March.

Denise < --- considering I'm 49/childless by choice, #14 says VOLUMES about my great nieces/nephews good behavior & my passion/enthusiam for sharing Disney with another generation ;)

Quilty as charged. My friends and family have gotten used to this. :)

No matter how many times I hear the Illuminations CD or the music live, I cry. What a baby.

If I don't have another trip in the bag when I'm leaving the Parks, I sink into depresssion.

Thankfully, I have 2 planned at the moment....

I'm ready for the tears........

denise

Do you cry when you leave your last park of the trip? I do, every time. I always have to dodge into a bathroom to compose myself. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter